• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Imporium Review

CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 20, 2016
Messages
386
Points
18
Imporium- it's told by friends that they we'r legit! Had a Halloween sale and I jumped on it I mean 3 50ml jugz for 50 bucks each from areoutable company! I was like no way! Well the stuff I received I didn't use until I was mid cycle and it gave me an huge infection on my ass cheek so had to cut the cycle short. I've done a lot of reading and this guy stole a lot of money from people too! I say their the lucky ones since they didn't have to take the trip to the er
 
BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 1, 2014
Messages
1,104
Points
63
Imporium- it's told by friends that they we'r legit! Had a Halloween sale and I jumped on it I mean 3 50ml jugz for 50 bucks each from areoutable company! I was like no way! Well the stuff I received I didn't use until I was mid cycle and it gave me an huge infection on my ass cheek so had to cut the cycle short. I've done a lot of reading and this guy stole a lot of money from people too! I say their the lucky ones since they didn't have to take the trip to the er

Was a scammer.
 
CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 20, 2016
Messages
386
Points
18
Yup screwed a lot of people and cost me a 125 dollars for the er visit not to mention cost of meds To he re of the infection
 
CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 20, 2016
Messages
386
Points
18
Imporium- it's told by friends that they we'r legit! Had a Halloween sale and I jumped on it I mean 3 50ml jugz for 50 bucks each from areoutable company! I was like no way! Well the stuff I received I didn't use until I was mid cycle and it gave me an huge infection on my ass cheek so had to cut the cycle short. I've done a lot of reading and this guy stole a lot of money from people too! I say their the lucky ones since they didn't have to take the trip to the er

I forgot to mention luckily the moderators of this site quickly removed imporium befor too many we affected. Thank you muscle Mecca for watching out for everyone!
 
jp1234

jp1234

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Messages
118
Points
18
I hate when a Source turns out to be a Scammer.

Sometimes, you just need to remember that Old Axiom, "if it seems to good to be true, it most likely is".

Sorry to hear about your Loss of Money, and the Hospital trip.
 
CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 20, 2016
Messages
386
Points
18
Ya def he was gone quick but I jumped on that sale quicker haha oh well I'm excited I've stocked up with psl and Dyel so I think I should be good this time around.
 
Top