• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Importing DNP into australia

MetalMX

MetalMX

Hey guys, Im planning on importing DNP into australia only a small amount 11 tabs at 200mg each enough for one 7 day cycle to see if it gets seized or not. Do you think this amount would get into australian customs? :e5dunno:

Also has anyone had any experience in purchasing DNP online and getting it into australia?

Ive ordered albuterol before got in no problem proly coz its legal and clenbuterol gets in at 150 tabs 20mg each max amount before customs seizes it.

My mate is 8 weeks out from his first contest and DNP would WIN it for him no question as he has superior size and pretty good conditioning so far. DNP around here is non existant so im only left with buying online.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In the future, keep stuff like this to yourself. DNP won't win a contest for anyone; diet and hardwork will.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
DNP won't win it for him.... but it's probably the strongest fat burning compound on earth thats for sure, lol.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont know how hard it is to get in, but its definitely a risk. Also its dangerous, people have died from that because it raised their body temp too much. Its not something he wants to play with. If anything have him get clen if you can get that safely and if he feels he needs help.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ya, I was reading up on DNP about two years ago and after the first two pages I stopped. The risk is too high in my eyes.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Truth be told, I'd much favor DNP over clen. There's some evidence that DNP is actually good for you, to be honest.

It is seriously some dangerous shit, but if you are safe at all there will be no problem. 300mg DNP kicks the crap out of 80mcg of clen.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I really do not have much knowledge regarding any type of fat burners but this thread seems to have quite a bit of resources:

EDIT: This is definatly one substance that you really have to be careful with. I suggest reading over everything in the above thread several times.

Last edited by a moderator:
MetalMX

MetalMX

Honestly i think if you use DNP PROPERLY!!! you'll be better off than using T3 and/or clen. I've used clen and T3 both can screw you up if overused like chest pains and severe cramps from the clen and a rebound weight gain.

Another question i think i've used clen a little too much and it seems it isn't working anymore and actually making me FATTER in akward areas like my lower back so ive discontinued use of any stimulants for the next few months to let me body adjust. Do you guys know of anything i could do to help remove this fat and fat in general from the overstimulation created by clen?

Im on a cut diet and doing plenty of cardio but the fat won't really go... like before i used the clen and was doing the same diet and cardio routine the my bodyfat would come down but now something just feels wrong any ideas?

So far i've used benadryl and tried ketotifen but it made me too hungry to upregulate beta receptors...

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Honestly i think if you use DNP PROPERLY!!! you'll be better off than using T3 and/or clen. I've used clen and T3 both can screw you up if overused like chest pains and severe cramps from the clen and a rebound weight gain.

Another question i think i've used clen a little too much and it seems it isn't working anymore and actually making me FATTER in akward areas like my lower back so ive discontinued use of any stimulants for the next few months to let me body adjust. Do you guys know of anything i could do to help remove this fat and fat in general from the overstimulation created by clen?

Im on a cut diet and doing plenty of cardio but the fat won't really go... like before i used the clen and was doing the same diet and cardio routine the my bodyfat would come down but now something just feels wrong any ideas?

So far i've used benadryl and tried ketotifen but it made me too hungry to upregulate beta receptors...

Agreed with the first paragraph.

It's unlikely one would get fatter on clen, I'm not sure what you mean that overstimulation from clen will give you this extra fat. Ketotifen will help, but there will also be an upregulation over time, I'd recomend eating less and taking it a bit easy on the cardio to enhance this beta upregulation.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MetalMX

MetalMX

Oh so taking it easy on the cardio would enhance beta upregulation... i didn't know that, appreciate it Slave. Any idea if a certain macronutrient is especially benefitical right now to upregulate beta receptors? and are their any foods/food groups i should be avoiding?

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh so taking it easy on the cardio would enhance beta upregulation... i didn't know that, appreciate it Slave. Any idea if a certain macronutrient is especially benefitical right now to upregulate beta receptors? and are their any foods/food groups i should be avoiding?

Not much to my knowledge for specifics, obviously avoid all the garbage foods (since you're cutting) and things like that.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I read an article somewhere that your body adapts to clen and after a while your body doesnt respond to it anymore. Which is why you are recommended to build up your doses and get off after two weeks or so.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I read an article somewhere that your body adapts to clen and after a while your body doesnt respond to it anymore. Which is why you are recommended to build up your doses and get off after two weeks or so.

Ya, thats what they have been talking about with the down regulation of receptors he has. You stay on clen too long and the receptors go downhill, you can take benadryl to prolong this from happening and also Keto (as said earlier in the thread) :xyxthumbs:

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
clen becomes inactive in your system after about 2 weeks of use, but for the hardcore that dont like to cycle off, all you need to do is take 50mg of benadryl at night 1 week on and 1 week off and this will do the trick to clean your receptors so you dont have to come off the clen.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ya, thats what they have been talking about with the down regulation of receptors he has. You stay on clen too long and the receptors go downhill, you can take benadryl to prolong this from happening and also Keto (as said earlier in the thread) :xyxthumbs:

my bad bro.. i didnt see your post until now lol

MetalMX

MetalMX

lol It's all good man... yo i don't see you around on MSN much were have u been hiding? :p

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol It's all good man... yo i don't see you around on MSN much were have u been hiding? :p

no time for msn bro.. ill try and get on today though.. just pm me if you wanna say whats up.

MetalMX

MetalMX

What do you guys think of paperbolics? Im trying to get some stuff in that'll actually make its way through aussie customs...