• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

impossible puzzle game

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
couldn't get past 13 lol/:ugh:
 
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
I got to Lvl. 19 before I was so frustrated I had to call it quits.

No lie it took me like, 20 minutes to figure out level 16.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
im up to lvl16 but i have to go eat now :49:
 
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,977
Points
38
I'm on 19 now and think I'm just gonna give up on it :no:
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
lol how did you guys solve puzzle 16??
 
thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 20, 2006
Messages
491
Points
16
gave up at 14, couldnt get it
 
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,977
Points
38
For 16, assuming we have the same colors:

Yellow is connecting on the far right side going around the cube.

Starting at the top green space: up 1, left 2, down 3, right 1.

Starting from the top red: up 4, left 3, down 5, right 2, up 3, right 2, down 1.

Starting at the left blue: Down 1, right 3.

Starting at the top orange: Down 1, right 1, down 2.


And yes, I played through 1-16 AGAIN to do this :uhoh2:
 

Similar threads

CoachCelestine
Replies
2
Views
165
legdaylarry
L
eazy_team usp
Replies
1
Views
267
calesa Lee
calesa Lee
Kakashi2020
Replies
1
Views
2K
NoviceNinja
NoviceNinja
Top