• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

In need of ab excellent am routine!

swifty1

swifty1

Hey guys,
just wondering if you would like share with me your ab workout for the week. I'm at a gym but i prefer to do them at home, so if anyone has got any tips and routines they would like to show me then please do. Thanks guys.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey guys,
just wondering if you would like share with me your ab workout for the week. I'm at a gym but i prefer to do them at home, so if anyone has got any tips and routines they would like to show me then please do. Thanks guys.

30000000 situps followed by 400000 sets of cable crunches followed by an hour on the treadmill to directly burn the fat of the belly:xyxthumbs:

nah, im doing abs 1 or 2 times per week, i normally just do something like this

3 sets of hanging leg raises

supersetted with

3 sets of crunches

short and sweet, normally takes me no more than 2-3 minutes, i keep reps from 15-30 normally:tiphat:

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This URL is filled to the max with great ab workouts, but IMO, ab workouts are pointless because I already get a good AB session in when I do squats etc...but if you want to hit the abs directly, just do the normal crunches, leg raises and medicine ball routines. Hope this helped!

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Welcome to MuslcMecca.com!

Hello.

Welcome to MuscleMecca.com!

:welcome:

high_five

high_five

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Welcome to Musclemecca.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yep

30000000 situps followed by 400000 sets of cable crunches followed by an hour on the treadmill to directly burn the fat of the belly:xyxthumbs:

nah, im doing abs 1 or 2 times per week, i normally just do something like this

3 sets of hanging leg raises

supersetted with

3 sets of crunches

short and sweet, normally takes me no more than 2-3 minutes, i keep reps from 15-30 normally:tiphat:

agreed: I also like to do crunches with my knees already in the air, and breathe like those pilates pussies. I'm not sayin I want you to do pilates, but breathing really makes an ab workout.

T

Timeout

train abs once or twice a week
4 sets 10-20 reps 3 exercises
crunches
leg raises front and side (target obliqes)

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
DEADLIFT FOR THE BEST ABS EVER!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just do abdominal exercises you know about already. You will not see your abs unless you diet correctly and do your cardio.
As for quick effect exercises that build up your abdominal wall, decline bench crunches, leg raises, typical crunches, side crunches, etc.

swifty1

swifty1

Cheers guys this is helpful and i've put together a routine from it. Guna blast them tomoz!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As said, the core is worked indirectly through any torso stabilizing movements. This could be anywhere from standing alternating dumbbell curls to deadlifting. Same applies to compound, multi-joint movements.

However, there are two parts to the core:
Local core: crunches, sit-ups, etc.
Global core: swings, core stabilizing, etc.

To improve full abdomen hypertrophy, both of these must be worked.