• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Incline vs Flat

Incline or Flat?

  • Incine

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Flat

    Votes: 14 43.8%
  • [SIZE="1"][COLOR="grey"]exercize ball[/COLOR][/SIZE]

    Votes: 3 9.4%

  • Total voters
    32
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
I assume "1 or 2 sets per exercice" you mean HEAVY sets. If so, I do the same as you.

In fact, the purpose of last 2 exercices (flyes and cable's) is to burn a little bit more the muscle.

If you're talking about fat burning then you're better off doing compound movements. Maybe look into "barbell complexes".
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
I do more of a workout split like tim was mentioning... I dont think i need to workout my chest that many times a week... it is already slightly overpowering my shoulders.

Train your chest properly and your shoulders will benefit too. Press like there's no tomorrow! :headbang:
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Sounds good, i will definitely implement more benching then before.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
I assume "1 or 2 sets per exercice" you mean HEAVY sets. If so, I do the same as you.

In fact, the purpose of last 2 exercices (flyes and cable's) is to burn a little bit more the muscle.

Yes that is what I mean so that is good :thumbsup2:, have you thought of trying to apply FST-7 at the end of your workout instead?
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Yes that is what I mean so that is good :thumbsup2:, have you thought of trying to apply FST-7 at the end of your workout instead?

Seven sets, streching between sets, drinking water and no rest? That would be FST-7?

If so, I do something similar to that, but I do "only" 5-6 sets. My bad :rofl3:
 
X

Xiva

Banned
Joined
Oct 13, 2009
Messages
824
Points
16
FST-7

is 7 sets of 15 rep with 30 seconds break.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
You might want to add a smiley to let Blake know you're being sarcastic. And if you aren't you're a fucking idiot.

you dont understand the delicate ballance of FST 7....

6 is too low, 8 is too high, 7 is perfect.

The reps also have a delicate ballance and its been clinically proven that 13 reps is the only effective ammount during FST 7






its clinically proven....:footmouth:






lol jk
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff

Similar threads

BrofessorLift
Replies
6
Views
158
Amanda_R
Amanda_R
Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
100
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
93
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
AlphaLifter
Replies
4
Views
295
MuscleMaverick
MuscleMaverick
Top