• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Incline vs Flat

Incline or Flat?

• Incine

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Flat

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • [SIZE="1"][COLOR="grey"]exercize ball[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I assume "1 or 2 sets per exercice" you mean HEAVY sets. If so, I do the same as you.

In fact, the purpose of last 2 exercices (flyes and cable's) is to burn a little bit more the muscle.

If you're talking about fat burning then you're better off doing compound movements. Maybe look into "barbell complexes".

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I do more of a workout split like tim was mentioning... I dont think i need to workout my chest that many times a week... it is already slightly overpowering my shoulders.

Train your chest properly and your shoulders will benefit too. Press like there's no tomorrow! :headbang:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Sounds good, i will definitely implement more benching then before.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I assume "1 or 2 sets per exercice" you mean HEAVY sets. If so, I do the same as you.

In fact, the purpose of last 2 exercices (flyes and cable's) is to burn a little bit more the muscle.

Yes that is what I mean so that is good :thumbsup2:, have you thought of trying to apply FST-7 at the end of your workout instead?

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes that is what I mean so that is good :thumbsup2:, have you thought of trying to apply FST-7 at the end of your workout instead?

Seven sets, streching between sets, drinking water and no rest? That would be FST-7?

If so, I do something similar to that, but I do "only" 5-6 sets. My bad :rofl3:

X

Xiva

Banned
FST-7

is 7 sets of 15 rep with 30 seconds break.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
You might want to add a smiley to let Blake know you're being sarcastic. And if you aren't you're a fucking idiot.

you dont understand the delicate ballance of FST 7....

6 is too low, 8 is too high, 7 is perfect.

The reps also have a delicate ballance and its been clinically proven that 13 reps is the only effective ammount during FST 7

its clinically proven....:footmouth:

lol jk

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff