• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Increasing testosterone the natural way?

rxmuscle

rxmuscle

0:00 - Intro
2:35 - Where should a female bodybuilders testosterone and free testosterone be?Does it need it need to be a different range dependent on Wellness or Bodybuilding? Or what is the minimum needed for a female competitor?
I'm working with a wellness girl…wanting to pack on 15 pounds Wanting to save the Anavar for prep for next years shows. What injectable can we give her in small amounts to assist in recovery and mass building?? Is NPP safe I small amounts? I’ve heard primo , but you can’t trust the black market as it often is test prop and we don’t want that in her. Thoughts???
5:20 - RXMuscle Olympia prediction contest.
9:58 - Everyone says one you start test you will be on it for life? I remember you saying you used gear for 10 years and were able to get you natural production back. How long did it take to get your test levels back up and how did you do it?
13:25 - Dave's stance on electrolytes
15:45 - Whenever I take pictures post workout I look great. Full, hard, vascular and my lines are sharp. The type of look I want to bring on stage. I see so many athletes do light pump ups with bands backstage and they just don’t do it for me. Would you recommend I do a hard pump up to try and replicate the look I see post workout?