• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Increasing testosterone the natural way?

rxmuscle

rxmuscle

Well-known member
Author
Joined
Aug 17, 2021
Messages
963
Points
28
0:00 - Intro
2:35 - Where should a female bodybuilders testosterone and free testosterone be?Does it need it need to be a different range dependent on Wellness or Bodybuilding? Or what is the minimum needed for a female competitor?
I'm working with a wellness girl…wanting to pack on 15 pounds Wanting to save the Anavar for prep for next years shows. What injectable can we give her in small amounts to assist in recovery and mass building?? Is NPP safe I small amounts? I’ve heard primo , but you can’t trust the black market as it often is test prop and we don’t want that in her. Thoughts???
5:20 - RXMuscle Olympia prediction contest.
9:58 - Everyone says one you start test you will be on it for life? I remember you saying you used gear for 10 years and were able to get you natural production back. How long did it take to get your test levels back up and how did you do it?
13:25 - Dave's stance on electrolytes
15:45 - Whenever I take pictures post workout I look great. Full, hard, vascular and my lines are sharp. The type of look I want to bring on stage. I see so many athletes do light pump ups with bands backstage and they just don’t do it for me. Would you recommend I do a hard pump up to try and replicate the look I see post workout?

 

Similar threads

Brandon Curry
Replies
0
Views
94
Brandon Curry
Brandon Curry
LiftWithPurpose
Replies
5
Views
258
RockyBuilder
RockyBuilder
RockyBuilder
Replies
0
Views
247
RockyBuilder
RockyBuilder
Top