• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Info on NY Pro???

skid9832004

skid9832004

Im thinking about going to the New York Pro and get sum pics for you guys but i need to know the details about where it is and what time and date so if you guys could give me a link that would be great.

skid9832004

skid9832004

wow i didnt know it was in syosset ill probably definitely go its only about 40 minutes away but if you can get anymore info on it like the times and stuff post it for me

faiz

faiz

SPECIES NUTRITION PRESENTS
NEW YORK PRO SHOW FOR WOMEN
TRIBECA THEATRE
BOROUGH OF MANHATTAN COMMUNITY COLLEGE
CHAMBERS STREET, MANHATTAN, NEW YORK
MAY 10, 2008

TWO MONTHS FROM TODAY!!!!!! We are now a little less than 9 weeks away from the return of the IFBB New York Pro Show for Women, to be held in conjunction with the IFBB New York Pro Show for Men. This is a Steve Weinberger/Bev Francis promotion. Both prejudging and the finals will be on Saturday May 10, 2008. Time schedules will be announced.

Contracts have been sent to the FBB's who have expressed an interest to me and many of you have already sent your requests to ifbbprodivision@aol. <mailto:ifbbprodivision@aol.com> com care of Theresa...You should have an email and these contracts by Tuesday March 11th..Please send them back quickly. I am sorry if there was any confusion here, the show was added after the initial schedule of events and as such the IFBB did not make a mass mailing.

The show will be competed in one weight class, with the top 3 finalists qualifying for the Ms. Olympia. WITH THE ADDITION OF SPONSORS, AWEFILMS AND LION'S DEN GYM THE PRIZE MONEY NOW STANDS AT $10,000. Tentatively the prize money will be $4000 for first place, $2000 for second place and $1000 for third place. THE LION'S DEN GYM BEST POSER WILL BE AWARDED $1000. The deadline for entry is March 28, 2008.

THE AWEFILMS STRENGTH COMPETITION WILL BE HELD BETWEEN THE PREJUDGING AND THE FINALS..THERE WILL BE A PULLUP AND A PUSHUP COMPETITION TO EXHAUSTION. Tentatively the prize money will be $500 for first place in each event and a $1,000 prize will be awarded for the best overall strength competitor based on placings in both events..Rules will be announced shortly but deadline for entering this part of the competition will be April 11, 2008 as preparations will need to be made.

You may have noticed that the prize money has been reduced from $13,000 to $10,000. We had two minor sponsors drop out. I would love to restore this money or even increase it. As such I am making a plea here for sponsors. If any of you know anyone or any company who would like to be a minor sponsor, Species would pledge the following...For any sponsor of $1,000 or more, 100% of the money would go into the prize fund...the sponsor would get to present at least one trophy and would get their name and company mentioned at the night show...and the sponsor would recieve two tickets to the event as well as oodles of great species merchandise...We would need to hear about this quickly so ladies this is a chance to help yourselves...the money would go to 1st and 2nd places increases, a second place in the strength contests AND place prizes for 4th through 6th and perhaps some expense money...Let's see what determined women can do in a short period!!

While there is no official host hotel, competitors traditionally stay in either the Marriott Financial Center 85 West Street, 212-385-4900 or the Embassy Suites 102 North End Avenue 212-945-0100. There are other alternatives but transportation may prove more difficult. I understand that these hotels are filling up quickly and are becoming pricey..Alternative hotels in the downtown area as well as Grammercy Park and Soho are being researched...I will advise

If you have any detailed questions about the show please do not hesitate to call or email Joel Goldberg, operations and finance manager of Species Nutrition at 201-406-0920 or <mailto:joelgold1956@yahoo.com> joelgold1956@yahoo.com. Private messages to bigj1 are also received on the MD forums at <http://www.musculardevelopment.com/> www.musculardevelopment.com . Any woman who is committed to compete should contact Joel in order to arrange for receipt of a promotional package. If you have previously contacted Joel please send another confirming email..

Hope your preparations are going well and Good Luck from all of us at Species..

skid9832004

skid9832004

can some one post the times the finals and prejudgeing will be

KCharger9

KCharger9

can someone find it on there own. no one does there own research on this website just search it on yahoo or google

KCharger9

KCharger9

(516) 933-1111 here is then umber to bev francis' gym im sure they will help you with the times. Took me 2 minutes while lookign at another thread to find info. Itsn ot hard just do a little searching.

skid9832004

skid9832004

actually i was looking for about an hour and bevs was closed so dont asume......