• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Inside Kali Muscle’s rise from robbery arrest and jail to bodybuilding star as he recovers from heart attack

Bodybuilding News

Bodybuilding News

Another bodybuilder and YouTube star, Kali Muscle, has suffered a heart attack and is in the hospital, only a few days after Mr. Olympia 2018, Shawn Rhoden passed away after a severe heart attack.

Kali Muscle, whose real name is Chuck Kirkendall, is 46 years old. He is a well-known Youtuber and bodybuilder who is well-known for both his own Youtube videos and for acting in several US commercials for brands like Snickers, Honda, and Geico.

In a video he recorded from the hospital on November 7th, Kali explained what had happened to him and called the incident "the scariest thing that happened" to him.

He shared the information with his thousands of YouTube viewers and described how he woke up from a slumber with chest symptoms. Before his partner drove him to the hospital, he believed the discomfort to be heartburn.

Kali Muscle

"Man, I've struggled with edema in my feet and ankles for years. But back when I was younger, I didn't give it much thought. Being a tough a**, we disregard claims made by individuals such as "I don't have any heart issues."

A woman in the backdrop of the video described the seriousness of his illness as follows: "Your left artery that supplies blood to your left side of the heart had been clogged one hundred percent."

The actor underwent urgent surgery but insisted he wasn't anxious.

Additionally, the 46-year-old advised his followers to "take good care of your health. In any case, it is what I have been discussing with you. God is using me as an example, you know. Because, as we've just seen, RIP Shawn Rhoden.