• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

INSIDE THE NUMBERS: PHIL HEATH

B

Batmanx007

Good luck Phil, I'd personally like to see a more aesthetically pleasing physique as Mr. O. A lot of us are pulling for a victory from you

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good to hear directly from you man. Anyway, good luck and may the best body win !! (hopefully no politics xD)

Hugs and kisses, in a really gay way hahahaha. Jk... maybe.

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for the support you guys, I really appreciate it. As for those who were disappointed in my remarks, I think if you really read between the lines that I wasn't by any means disrespectful nor cocky. The problem is that I am very excited and hungry for this competition, as it has taken me a long time to prepare for (3yrs) so of course I'm going to be pumped when asked certain questions. I am willing to spice things up, without creating negative responses toward my peers as they have all earned the right to compete and are all champions in my book. I just feel really good about my physique right now because of making improvements that I didn't even believe I could make within this short window since the ASC. Also, when I speak about the competition, I'm a fan of pretty much all of theirs in some way (just like many of you). However when asked certain questions about my chances against certain guys, I am going to state facts as to how I fare against them, illustrating my strengths and weaknesses against them.

Ok, enough about that, I appreciate you all for your contributions as I think this a very cool forum. I hope to meet you all at some point because of the sense of realness here. I am currently packing for my trip to Vegas and I am very excited and hungry (metabolism is going nuts haha). I really hope to maintain if not improve my look going into Friday and Saturday as I think you guys will be pleased.

I've gotta go now, Sunday fball is on haha!

Phil

PHIL ..YOUR OVERALL ROUND IS MUCH BETTER
THAN ANYBODY ON STAGE
MORE SIMETRICAL AND AESTHETIC
FRIEND FOR THESE THINGS
YOU CAN WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOOD LUCK

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks you guys, wow I feel great now! I am leaving first thing in the morning for my first Olympia and I really believe that something special will happen. The weight is up and conditioning is like Ironman all over again, so hopefully I can stay sharp mentally as well as physically. I want you all to know that I don't just do this sport for myself, yet I do it for my family, friends and most importantly the fans that believe in me bringing this sport back to greatness. I will definitely keep your posts in mind when times get rough with my last stages of preparation!

Thanks,

Phil

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
best of luck phil! YOUR GONNA SHOCK THE WORLD!!!!

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks you guys, wow I feel great now! I am leaving first thing in the morning for my first Olympia and I really believe that something special will happen. The weight is up and conditioning is like Ironman all over again, so hopefully I can stay sharp mentally as well as physically. I want you all to know that I don't just do this sport for myself, yet I do it for my family, friends and most importantly the fans that believe in me bringing this sport back to greatness. I will definitely keep your posts in mind when times get rough with my last stages of preparation!

Thanks,

Phil

.. with this conditioning .. go home: Jay, dex, wolf!! .. good luck ..do your best phil ..:xyxthumbs:

sans20titreseb3-1.jpg