• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Inspirational pics

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
the gains ive made while ive been away at college are what inspire me
the left is me now and the right is me 2 months ago

My first thought was that you were going backwards untill I read your post that the first pic was taken AFTER the second pic. Great progress. More detail etc.
 
formaldeide

formaldeide

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2007
Messages
76
Points
6
tomplatz017ac7.jpg
 
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,977
Points
38
Wow, nice pic. I've never seen that one before.
 
skid9832004

skid9832004

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2007
Messages
337
Points
16
a couple of mine
 

Attachments

  • 384965_1020_A.jpg
    384965_1020_A.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 184
  • Branch-Warren%20(8).jpg
    Branch-Warren%20(8).jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 254
  • Frankzane_155.jpg
    Frankzane_155.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 123
skid9832004

skid9832004

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2007
Messages
337
Points
16
more.....
 

Attachments

  • Dorian_Yates_photo79.jpg
    Dorian_Yates_photo79.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 110
  • eastside.jpg
    eastside.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 618
mgballa4life

mgballa4life

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2007
Messages
247
Points
16
^^ that eastside pic is courtesy of me by the way
 
mgballa4life

mgballa4life

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2007
Messages
247
Points
16
im just curious but how do u find a bb riding a horse w/ no pants on inspirational?
im not criticizing im just curious
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
^^Threat name: Inspirational pics

A back like that is a true inspiration.
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
That horse pic is great thanks for the post
 
Top