• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Inspirational pics

F

fistacuffs

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2006
Messages
119
Points
16
German_Joe said:
Heres a couple that motivate me


That last picure of Ruhl is just unbelievable!! true freak!!
 
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,032
Points
38
fistacuffs said:
That last picure of Ruhl is just unbelievable!! true freak!!

I know that is his best ive ever seen him. I hope he qualify's for the Olympia at the Spanish Pro Grand Prix. It says on his site that in June he was about 320 pounds..... :Badger: By the looks of recent videos he looks like hes in really good shape. Its a shame about his helath though:(
 
pretzeL

pretzeL

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2006
Messages
148
Points
18
here's a few that get it going for me...

Among the best is the one with Lee...it really pust into perspective the pain and suffering we as BB'ers endure. I deem it to be a very...phylosophical pic. Showing a fleeting moment of weakness and his huge carved body by years of work and swet....right before he steps up to do another crushing set. Knowing it's gonna hurt like hell...and he's gonna love every f***ing moment of it. well...at least that's how i see it

The pic of victor inspires me by his pure perfection and symmetry...
 

Attachments

  • buff.jpg
    buff.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 339
  • mr8.jpg
    mr8.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 442
  • 04gnc1.jpg
    04gnc1.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 276
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,977
Points
38
fistacuffs said:
That last picure of Ruhl is just unbelievable!! true freak!!

Agreed. He's enourmous in that pic. :weightlifter:
 
pretzeL

pretzeL

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2006
Messages
148
Points
18
wow...added that pic to my ruhl collection...ty german joe
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Ruhl looks like a cartoon character in that pic. Unreal.
 
F

fistacuffs

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2006
Messages
119
Points
16
Whats going on with Ruhl's health??
 
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,032
Points
38
fistacuffs said:
Whats going on with Ruhl's health??

Well there official news on his health its just known that he loses his breath while doing simple things like walking and stuff. Not to mention he still smokes which cant be good for a 300 pound person. He's still a great guy though and hes really good with his fans
 
Big Nasty

Big Nasty

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
50
Points
6
974021224 1
FoxBertil 1
Bf79 1
 

Attachments

  • FoxBertil-1.jpg
    FoxBertil-1.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 59
  • 974021224-1.jpg
    974021224-1.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 57
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
This guy is a really inspiration for me,i was a kid when i saw his ads with vinni galanti.

Danny Hester (natural bber)

Thesd02me2 1
 
Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
Thesd03ol9 1
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
Thesd04ih8 1
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Big Nasty

Big Nasty

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
50
Points
6
Curl Bar 717 1
DB Press 523 1
Deadlift 630 1
Pull Up 721 1
Side Chest 722 1
 

Attachments

  • Pull_Up_721-1.jpg
    Pull_Up_721-1.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 59
  • Deadlift_630-1.jpg
    Deadlift_630-1.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 54
  • DB_Press_523-1.jpg
    DB_Press_523-1.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 59
  • Curl_Bar_717-1.jpg
    Curl_Bar_717-1.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 60
aaaaabb

aaaaabb

Banned
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
9
Points
0
No waist Buchanan.

1158252951ae1 1
 
Last edited by a moderator:
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
damn......... check out that waist :O
 
DelgadoMon

DelgadoMon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
242
Points
16
Lee1 1


Arnold 1


Arnold2014 1
 
Last edited by a moderator:
A

AnthonyBolerjack

Member
Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2006
Messages
6
Points
1
the mother fucka's training in a gold watch! a gold watch! thats really funny, i wonder if there was an ad on it promoting a gold watch :xmasrofl:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
988
Points
36
awesome
 

Attachments

  • arnold6.jpg
    arnold6.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 245
Top