• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Instagram life

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2020
Messages
303
Points
18
I've noticed that in this era people love different things.
I mean nowadays everything is about the internet and some people are living a fake life on social media.
What's your take on that?
 
sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2020
Messages
145
Points
18
It could be so. Some people fake it till they make it, just to show people they are living the high-end type of life. I don't know how to pretend anymore. Either you have it or you don't, or you are working hard towards it. You shouldn't compare yourself to others or limit yourself with their timeline. Just concentrate on yourself and everything will fall into place. I am not a huge fan of the social media of late. It doesn't pay me for the time I spend there so why bother? I would rather spend time on such sites cause they pay off.


with the ongoing pandemic there aren't many activities happening all over. some people should just accept the way their lives are and not living to impress others or proving a point.
 
luri

luri

Banned
Joined
May 6, 2019
Messages
36
Points
8
facebook and twitter were ok because these platforms allowed to people to connect, reach out and learn things. However, with the rise of instagram the charm and usefulness of social media completely vanished. Now people are going nuts to show their booty. LOL
 

Similar threads

AlphaLifter
Replies
2
Views
71
MuscleHustle
MuscleHustle
MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
931
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
Top