• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Insulin, and other thoughts.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No offense you have no business taking Insulin. You can die from this. Also it is extremely easy to gain fat from it! Research more and get back to us. :xyxthumbs:

couldent agree more with you on this topic Youngmuscle jock reps for you:xyxthumbs:

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that 70/30 is junk, i just read up on it..

The effect of Novolin 70/30 begins approximately ½hour after injection. The effect is maximal between 2 and approximately 12 hours. The full duration of action may last up to 24 hours after injection.
The time course of action of any insulin may vary considerably.

half life is too long.. throw it out.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No offense you have no business taking Insulin. You can die from this. Also it is extremely easy to gain fat from it! Research more and get back to us. :xyxthumbs:
am i not learning from this thread? no offense dude but i rather read the advice you give others rather than the one you give me, cause the ones i get is "dont do it go learn" type shit which doesnt fuckin help, you have no buisness in telling me what not to do just cause you think its not right.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i guess its easier to tell someone not to do something rather than helping them get through it

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Uh Oh :ughnoes: The weapon is getting ANGRY :angrydude:

2549359107_307466f64c-1.jpg

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Does it really? Why even take CEE then? Shows how much i follow the new creatine.

I believe The KM posted the info in a thread a while back.

Back to slin.. Why not run it pre workout? Sip on gatorade during your work out and then immediately afterwards have your shake. I believe Humalog spikes in 60 minutes or so?.. Could be wrong... I know it's a so called advance technique but it's just a thought.

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Long post coming up...

Does it really? Why even take CEE then? Shows how much i follow the new creatine.

Youngmusclejock almost got it down. Ethyl ester breaksdown into creatinine (not monohydrate) in the stomach at a 20-25% higher rate. In other words, it's the discard product from the phosphagen system, meaning biological waste. So before it can be used to benefit the creatinephosphate system (1 of 3 energy systems), it is excreted.

It gets a lot geekier than this haha so if you wanna know more lemme know.

Secondly, there have been no credible studies to prove CEE works. I remember having a study on this using a placebo effect and I can't find it.

Either use a cheap formula (fan of SizeOn) or straight monohydrate. Can get it for 10$ that lasts about a month, good deal right? :)

Stuff like Insulin and HGH scare me :ughnoes:

That's because this stuff is serious and is scary if you screw up.

I don't know too much about insulin.

But just to emphasize a point I see people fuck up on, do not take insulin during your workout. Exercising muscles don't need insulin to enter the cell. Most exercising decreases blood sugar because of this. If you take insulin during your workout you are further decreasing your blood glucose, which is not bad and you can die.

I'm sure you knew that, just making sure because on other forums I see some doof come in and say that.

Good luck with your cycle and be safe! :tiphat:

I believe The KM posted the info in a thread a while back.

Back to slin.. Why not run it pre workout? Sip on gatorade during your work out

If you decide to use gatorade, use the powder. Not a good source of dextrose, but it's better than the bottles, which is sweetened by HFCS, which is counter productive.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Right I believe he could make his own gatorade for during the training and then after use Waxy.

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Right I believe he could make his own gatorade for during the training and then after use Waxy.

WMS is overrated and for the money, dextrose is more dependable. Just my opinion though. Either way it's irrelevant if your diet is competent.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If I ever stop being a puss and goto the pharmacy to pick up the insulin (legal in florida) then I would start this up with my next cycle that I am planning. Anyone have anything else to add?