• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Interesting backstage photos

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 10, 2008
Messages
499
Points
18
Interesting backstage photos
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
nice pic's !!!

thanks for sharing bro :thumbsup2:
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
freakin awesome pics, i love backstage candid pics, whole different perspective
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
this pic is awsome!

img_19431254180401-1.jpg
 
T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
988
Points
36
Wow very good pictures there. Also interesting to see it from the different perspective of a Pro bodybuilder.
 
yair2210

yair2210

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
144
Points
18
great pics thx alot.
 
MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
801
Points
16
Great pics, thanks alot!
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Wow his waist looks tight!

img3182c-1.jpg


img3183r-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
His face... LOL
His gut... LOL
What the fuck is him dogin with his hand THERE? MEGALOL :D
 
Last edited by a moderator:
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
"I wonder why I can't win any shows?"

bills-1.jpg


Got muscle?

img3256-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
the guy in the pic before last has soem weird ass obliques
 
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
couldnt remember his name
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
He looks like a Mr. Olympia in those pics! amazing!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2007
Messages
392
Points
18
cool pics. backstage is always a crazy experience
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
He looks like a Mr. Olympia in those pics! amazing!!

wtf is that from this olympia? his waist looks tiny but his muscles look smaller then he looked onstage as well... interesting, i wonder if he got bloaded when he was carbing up.... but it looks like he didint have much time to carb up between these pics and the show.
 
Milligan41088

Milligan41088

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2007
Messages
161
Points
16
great pics thanks bro
 
Top