• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Internet Jobs??? Anybody done them

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm in my last semester of college and will graduate in May with a History major. I'm sure my dad is going to drop me when I graduate. I've been interested in going to do a graduate assistant football coach, I'd get my masters paid for, a place to stay and food, but it might be hard to do if I dont have some money on the side.

Has anyone ever actually tried any of these internet gig jobs??? Just curious if the whole thing is a hoax or if you can actually make some money? I need to get some cash saved up for when I graduate. Sorry if this was a little too personal, just trying to get opinons

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm in my last semester of college and will graduate in May with a History major. I'm sure my dad is going to drop me when I graduate. I've been interested in going to do a graduate assistant football coach, I'd get my masters paid for, a place to stay and food, but it might be hard to do if I dont have some money on the side.

Has anyone ever actually tried any of these internet gig jobs??? Just curious if the whole thing is a hoax or if you can actually make some money? I need to get some cash saved up for when I graduate. Sorry if this was a little too personal, just trying to get opinons

It's not too personal at all. First, sounds like a cool thing to do with regards to the football job. A lot of people do things like this, like go somewhere that takes care of their living expenses while they can do other things. Online jobs are kinda sketchy, are there some good ones? Probably, but they might be tricky to find. More often than not I'd say you could get scammed.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks IronSlave. Yeah I'm looking for something I can do this spring semester with limited hours so I can still focus on school. I would love to be able to get my masters I know it'd help me down the road and its been my dream to coach college football. I just wouldnt have much income at that time. All of my coaches told me they can help me get in at GA position somewhere through their connections.

I was thinking about bouncing on the weekends. Just trying to find some stuff so I can save up so I'll be able to do the GA.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I currently write film reviews for BoxOffice.com and look to transition to a more lucrative movie site fairly soon, though I'd still plan to stay on there regardless. My current editor (and long-time friend) though works on the internet exclusively from home and he's doing pretty well and, better yet, it's something he loves to do. The only thing I can recommend is trying to get in with someone you know, which is highly underrated these days.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I currently write film reviews for BoxOffice.com and look to transition to a more lucrative movie site fairly soon, though I'd still plan to stay on there regardless. My current editor (and long-time friend) though works on the internet exclusively from home and he's doing pretty well and, better yet, it's something he loves to do. The only thing I can recommend is trying to get in with someone you know, which is highly underrated these days.

thats pretty sick dude, all my friends tell me i should write reviews for movies, cause thats all i do i watch movies, and i remember everything word for word.

about the internet jobs, if you find one let me know. i could use one now.

P

Pain

VIP
Internet jobs? You can either invest and start up your own website or do freelance work(graphic design,website design ect.) Getting a job on the net isn't easy, you have to be either be talented at what you do or have a bunch of money to invest.

If you want inspiration, check out http://www.tylercruz.com/.

I don't recommend trying to make money online unless you really know how to.

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
There are a few things one can do on the internet to get paid: there are websites looking for content (as those line's film reviews there are sites like that for pretty much any hobby you could have), stock photos (i do this my own), e-tutor for some e-learning course of a field of your knowledge... check what do you do well and search for sites about those topics.
There are also some tasks (mostly repetitive boring shit) that can be done from home, a friend of mine downloads a bunch of text files full of bulk field data of some sort of scientific research, he formats it and then upload the new files back to a ftp server. It's fucking boring but it takes little time when you get practice. (I've just IMd him and there are no vacances right now, sorry).

I'm sure that with a little research you'll find something that suits well. Good luck

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Are you a cutie ?

If so, I invite you to model for my site: gayongaysuperaction.com

You can make some good money ;)

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am the internet... at least I work at a data center.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff