• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

iPhone 3G for sale on-line?

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
Anyone know whether the new iPhone is for sale on-line anywhere?
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
try Ebay tuna, only place i know of so far
 
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
cheers dudes.

but what about the software? will I be able to get e.g. Danish keys when I buy from china?
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
cheers dudes.

but what about the software? will I be able to get e.g. Danish keys when I buy from china?

as in different langauge on the phone?

if thats the case your wondering about, im pretty sure you can go into the settings on the phone and change everything to suit your needs, might need to do some searching just incase but im around 90% sure
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Isn't apple going to update the new 3G one?
thought it had problems on the debut, well anyway, if you find a place
to buy one man awesome, there rare over here.
 

Similar threads

Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
130
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Top