• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Iraq suicide bombing kills 112

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/12/08/iraq.explosions/index.html

Baghdad, Iraq (CNN) -- At least 112 people were killed in central Baghdad and more than 400 were wounded early Tuesday when suicide bombers exploded their cars in a series of five terrorist attacks, Iraqi authorities said.

Tuesday's attacks left at least 112 people dead and at least 425 wounded, the Interior Ministry said. Among the dead were children and students, said Brig. Gen. Qassim Atta, a spokesman for the Baghdad Operations Command.

teh surge is working!! :thumbsup2:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow that is awful. We definitely need to get out of there but these attacks will just strengthen the Iraqui's resolve to fight against the terrorists without our help.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Wow that is awful. We definitely need to get out of there but these attacks will just strengthen the Iraqui's resolve to fight against the terrorists without our help.
the question is.....would these terrorist attacks happen if we weren't there...?

:io:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the question is.....would these terrorist attacks happen if we weren't there...?

sometimes i think if we did leave, the attacks would stop, mostly suicide bombings/attacks etc. but then if we leave they would be probably none, but still violence will occur for those that are their, civilians.
we leave, less or none attacks like this, but.. ya guns, violence will still be there, just not for us and other Allies. but hey i agree lets leave. they will be plotting a big X-mas thing i bet... and to mock everyone who made a mistake again (obama...)

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Can't call em terrorist attacks when there is no gov't to call them terrorists. You cannot force democracy on a group of people who aren't willing to get along with themselves.

Either way its bad news. If everyone is pulled out, there will be violence as power struggles ensue. If everyone stays there will be terrorist attacks.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I think not, things always get bad before they get worse. However, I don't see people in that region ever getting along. It is truly the anus of the world.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^

LOL! Funny but true.

They're just killing themselves off. Within a few years there won't be any of them left and the war will be over.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^

LOL! Funny but true.

They're just killing themselves off. Within a few years there won't be any of them left and the war will be over.

Everyone has made great points (though, I find Hypo's suggestion that they will plan a big Christmas attack to be somewhat suspicious). It's the nature of the region there, it's essentially "pick your poison" on the type of attacks, either way the region will certainly still have a lot of violence.

The real issue is, why should America get caught in the middle of it? Why can't they just back off, and more importantly, quit poking their noses in not only by not arming either side, but by not arming both sides?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Everyone has made great points (though, I find Hypo's suggestion that they will plan a big Christmas attack to be somewhat suspicious). It's the nature of the region there, it's essentially "pick your poison" on the type of attacks, either way the region will certainly still have a lot of violence.

The real issue is, why should America get caught in the middle of it? Why can't they just back off, and more importantly, quit poking their noses in not only by not arming either side, but by not arming both sides?

exactly why do most nations always expect us to interfere and all?
we are the police of the world and they will always think we are.