• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Iraq > Vietnam

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
Price of Iraq war now outpaces Vietnam

http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Price_of_Iraq_war_now_outpaces_0318.html


The costs of maintaining a US presence in Iraq now runs a tab of about $435 million a day -- $3 billion a week, or $12 billion a month. The US has siphoned some $500 billion taxpayer dollars into Iraq, for a war that was supposed to be "sharp" and brief. Interest payments add another $615 billion, and the price tag of repairing a depleted military is projected at $280 billion.


USA! USA! USA!
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
more like, great job folks..

the folk voted him twice.. :bowroflarms:

True, and unfortunately I was one of them. :duh: But he could have made better decisions, we do not vote on that.
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
good, and what will happen when US attacks Iran? and what about the oil price? :skurred:
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Would all the money invested in Iraq to this moment saved African children from starvation ?
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Damn, thats an awefull amount of money. there are peopel in their own country who cant even pay for their food but a pointless war for 435 million a day is a better way to spend tax money.
 
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
Good thing Canada's still liked :xyxthumbs:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
Not unknown, liked. There is a difference.
 
skid9832004

skid9832004

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2007
Messages
337
Points
16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefcake
Good thing Canada's still unknown

fixed


LMAO :bowroflarms: canada is like a loft apartment on top of a really great party
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
People didnt want another democrat in the office
just like now they dont want another republican in the office
this is just a loop of repeating shit over and over.
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
Venezuela is sexy party 24/7.

Sexyparty 1
 
Top