• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Iraqi musclehead!

stedman

stedman

New member
Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
3
Points
1
33620433jg0 1
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
nice to see a picture from Iraq where people are smiling for a change.
 
V

Vladar

Member
Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2006
Messages
13
Points
1
Nice.... Ultimate nutrition rules :coolguy:

T-shirt & iso sensation under the TV... I guess...
 
F

Flash

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2007
Messages
75
Points
6
82nd AirBorne (he's tabbed Ranger too, shit if be laughing to if a ranger was next to me with a m4)! im heading to the sand box this year, all they told me was theres a chow hall and a gym...so im pretty straight about going :xyxthumbs:
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
82nd AirBorne (he's tabbed Ranger too, shit if be laughing to if a ranger was next to me with a m4)! im heading to the sand box this year, all they told me was theres a chow hall and a gym...so im pretty straight about going :xyxthumbs:

Thats cool man, I don't know why so many people get upset with the whole dying/killing people stuff, I mean, as long as you get to workout and eat enough to add the muscle I'd be pretty pumped about going also.


:uhoh2:
 
F

Flash

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2007
Messages
75
Points
6
Thats cool man, I don't know why so many people get upset with the whole dying/killing people stuff, I mean, as long as you get to workout and eat enough to add the muscle I'd be pretty pumped about going also.


:uhoh2:

LoL your funny dude, im serously laughing, i guess it sounds bad that a gym/food is all i need over there but hey I joined, i knew it was coming, do I want to kill anyone, no but if its me or them , then its them but Im just sayin gym/food is all I need ><. ill keep you posted on all my ck's :uhoh2: :xyxthumbs:
 
Top