• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Iraqi suicide bombing kills 40

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
i remember how IS and tech used to post sarcastic threads with new bombing attacks in iraq to prove their point of the surge being a failure. havent seen to many of those lately:keke:

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/01/04/iraq.suicide.bombing/index.html

Story Highlights
  • Suicide bomber kills at least 40 people and injures 70 in Baghdad
  • Dead included many Iranians who were marking Shia holy period of Ashura
  • The bomber was a woman wearing an abaya, a robe-like dress, official says

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome, lets just wait until all of them blowed up themselves and we can take over the oil.. good idea? :linedrunk:

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Why damn it. What do they achieve killing people ? Yeah I know, that's quite an amazing death to kill ratio, would earn you tons of respect on FPS ladders but COMMON.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oh ye tech, nice one, offc me saying the surge is working means there wont be any suicide bombings in iraq at all. offc the country is still struggling, but u check out the number of civillian casualties, and US troops casualties, pre surge and now and tell me theres no improvements. iraq is succeeding, iraqis are rejecting extremists and a high up al quida leader even admitted that they are on the brink of total failure in iraq.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/iraq/article3346386.ece

i know it must be hard for u though, to see that things are improving and that ur theories of total failure in iraq didnt hold any water. atleast try to be happy for the civillian population of iraq, instead of getting hung up in every suicide bombing that occur, just to prove me wrong on a forum:)

anyways, this subject has already been debated by myself and IS like 10 times and this is the only post i will make in this thread.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Suicide car bomber wounds 10 in northern Iraq

MOSUL, Iraq, Jan. 6 (Xinhua) -- A suicide car bomb Tuesday hit a police patrol in the city of Mosul, the capital city of Nineveh province, wounding five policemen and five civilians, a provincial police source said.

The suicide bomber struck the patrol at the Mosul al-Jadida neighborhood, or New Mosul, in southern part of the city before midday, the source told Xinhua on condition of anonymity.

The suicide bombing also destroyed a police vehicle and three nearby civilian cars, the source said.

The attack occurred as Iraqi security forces intensify security measures in the city where local authorities were celebrating the 88th anniversary of the Iraqi Army Day.

A military parade was underway in the northern part of Mosul during the attack, the source added.

Nineveh province is said to be one of the last strongholds of al-Qaida fighters in the war-torn country.

The province has been the scene of a major security crackdown by U.S. troops and Iraqi security forces, which aims at uprooting al-Qaida militants and other anti-U.S. insurgent groups.

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2009-01/06/content_10613545.htm