• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

ironheart - in progress.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Awesome session Mr. Iron :xyxthumbs:
Doesn't those close grip benchpresses with 100kg fuck your wrists up?
It hurts unlooking my door at home after I've done 80kg for closegrip bench
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
Awesome session Mr. Iron :xyxthumbs:
Doesn't those close grip benchpresses with 100kg fuck your wrists up?
It hurts unlooking my door at home after I've done 80kg for closegrip bench

maybe you are one of the million people out there who have a too close grip :)
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
miami - thanks man :tiphat:

daniel - no i don't seem to have any problem with my wrists when i CG bench press and i can pretty much use any weight that i can handle. i believe the reason for this is that i was a gymnast for some years before i got into bodybuilding. in those days i spent allmost as much time on my hands as on my feet, and i've kept doing gymnastic training through the years and still do, so that has kept my wrists flexible and strong.
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Get that back better bro. Solid work though. Wide chins for reps of ten is solid.
 
MaKaVeLi

MaKaVeLi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
551
Points
16
dam strong close-grip bench dude! arms session looks solid
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
thursday 20/03 - 08

shoulders

seated DB shoulder press:
15kg - 1 x 20 (warmup)
20kg - 1 x 12
25kg - 1 x 12
30kg - 1 x 10
35kg - 1 x 10
40kg - 1 x 12 (my gym need some heavier dumbells:mad: )

seated side laterals:
15kg - 3 x 10

seated bent over side laterals:
15kg - 3 x 12

shrugs:
100kg - 2 x 12
140kg - 2 x 12
180kg - 2 x 12
100kg - 1 x failure
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
great workout, lol about the 40kg db's :)
simply talk to your manager :) we just had some up to 130lbs, after i asked my bud (co manager) he ordered some 150's and 170's :)
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
I know how you feel..the gym I just signed up for only goes to 100 lb dumbells :ugh:

I can use my school gym but it still sucks.

Nice shrugging:coolguy:
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
thursday 20/03 - 08
40kg - 1 x 12 (my gym need some heavier dumbells:mad: )

:jerkoff1: 12 with 40kg :jerkoff1:

Awesome iron! U really are made from iron dude. U need to come to our gym, we have bigger db's :2:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Good and strong work iron.Nice DB shoulder presses.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Nice work Iron. Try presses without a back pad, that way the weights will last a bit longer.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Your strength is getting the better of the equipment at your disposal! :)

Great sessions. Big shrugs to finish!
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
You gotta get some heavier dumbells in your gym bro! Great session!
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
monday 24/03 - 08

chest

bench press:
20kg - 1 x 20 (warmup)
40kg - 1 x 15 (warmup)
60kg - 1 x 10
80kg - 1 x 8
100kg - 1 x 6
120kg - 1 x 4
140kg - 1 x 5 PB

incline bench press:
60kg - 2 x 10
100kg - 2 x 10

decline bench press:
60kg - 2 x 10
100kg - 2 x 10

cable flyes:
30kg - 4 x 10
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Wow,nice pressing there buddy.Strong session:xyxthumbs:
 
MaKaVeLi

MaKaVeLi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
551
Points
16
dayum! good work on that bench press dude, nice PB! big volume for your chest!!
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Awesome chest work a lot of big presses and a huge PB to boot!
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
God damn bro! 140x5 is a great PB!
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
thanks a lot everyone for inspiring comments :tiphat:

tuesday 25/03 - 08

legs

squat:
20kg - 1 x 20 (warmup)
60kg - 2 x 10
100kg - 2 x 8
140kg - 1 x 6
160kg - 1 x 5

front squat:
60kg - 2 x 10
100kg - 2 x 6

walking lunges with dumbells:
20kg - 4 x 30 meters

leg extension:
60kg - 2 x 15
80kg - 2 x 15
100kg - 2 x 15

did'nt have time to do hamstrings today so i'll do em tomorrow.
 

Similar threads

SteelPhysique
Replies
1
Views
57
Sarah_lifts
Sarah_lifts
SweatLovin
Replies
0
Views
35
SweatLovin
SweatLovin
CoachCelestine
Replies
1
Views
87
tonygetsstrong
tonygetsstrong
Top