• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

ironheart - in progress.

Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Definately on the same schedule : ) Been the same all week.
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
saturday 23/02 - 08

light arm session

triceps:

cable triceps extensions: (in the crossover)
40kg - 2 x 20 (wormup)
60kg - 2 x 12 (wormup)
80kg - 2 x 12
the stack 100kg - 1 x 10

seated one armed dumbell overhead triceps extension:
15kg - 3 x 10

overhead triceps extension with rope:(in the crossover)
60kg - 3 x 10

biceps:

cable preacher curl: (in the crossover)
40kg - 2 x 12 (wormup)
60kg - 3 x 10

dumbell concentration curl:
15kg - 3 x 10

overhead cable curl: (in the crossover)
30kg - 3 x 10
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Great arm session iron! I'm sure your got a decent pump outta that!
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Nice arm work. Good variety and weight.
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
monday 24/02 - 08

chest

bench press:
20kg - 1 x 25 (wormup)
40kg - 1 x 20 (wormup)
60kg - 1 x 10
90kg - 1 x 8
110kg - 1 x 6
130kg - 1 x 6

incline bench press:
60kg - 2 x 10
100kg - 2 x 8

decline bench press:
60kg - 2 x 10
100kg - 2 x 10

cable flyes:
30kg - 3 x 10

incline cable flyes:
25kg - 3 x 10
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Dman big bench!! good stuff ironheart!!
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Back work is superb, just like that benching:hsughr:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
I will now be one step ahead of you and comment on the leg session that I know will follow : ) Btw, how is your back? Can you squat properly?

Anyways, leg session is gonna be awesome I can tell for sure.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
man you get it poppin with some crazy weights dude!
benchp. strengh is phenomenal :)
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
hehe, you must be some kind of psychic mikew, i did have a great leg session today. my back is definitely getting there. i have no problem squatting or doing bent over rows so i'll soon start deadlifting again too.

tuesday 26/02 - 08

legs

squat:
20kg - 1 x 20 (wormup)
60kg - 2 x 10
100kg - 2 x 8
140kg - 1 x 6
160kg - 1 x 4 - tied PB

front squat:
60kg - 2 x 10
100kg - 2 x 6

walking lunges with dumbells:
20kg - 4 x 30 - 40 meters

leg extension:
60kg - 2 x 15
80kg - 2 x 15
100kg - 2 x 15

lying leg curl: (the design of the machine makes the kgs very light)
40kg - 1 x 20 (wormup)
60kg - 2 x 15
80kg - 4 x 12

thanks for stopping by and for supporting comments everyone :tiphat:
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Nice weight on the squats m8 :xyxthumbs:
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
solid squating bro. Love how you followed it up with some front squats!
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Bet those lunges were fun after the squats :runinafire:
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Well I rest my case, awesome squatting right there!
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
wednesday 27/02 - 08

arms

triceps

seated e-z bar triceps extension:
20kg - 2 x 20 (wormup)
30kg - 2 x 15 (wormup)
50kg - 1 x 10
60kg - 1 x 10
70kg - 1 x 7 - could'nt get the 8 one up but still PB

dumbell kickbacks:
15kg - 3 x 10

cable triceps extension: (in the crossover)
80kg - 3 x 12

overhead cable triceps extension with rope: (in the crossover)
60kg - 3 x 10

biceps

e-z bar curl:
30kg - 2 x 10 (womrup)
50kg - 3 x 10

dumbell hammer curl:
25kg - 3 x 16 (8 each arm)

preacher curl:
40kg - 3 x 10

overhead cable curl: (in the crossover)
30kg - 3 x 10
 

Similar threads

SteelPhysique
Replies
1
Views
57
Sarah_lifts
Sarah_lifts
SweatLovin
Replies
0
Views
35
SweatLovin
SweatLovin
CoachCelestine
Replies
1
Views
87
tonygetsstrong
tonygetsstrong
Top