• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

ironheart - in progress.

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
759
Points
43
fuck yeah, sick leg session from the other day! sick squat weights
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Wow! Impressive PB's - squat one is awesome and the tri extension is massive aswell. Upping the stregnth every time! :xyxthumbs:
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
thursday 28/02 - 08

shoulders

seated barbell shoulder press:
20kg - 1 x 20 (warmup)
40kg - 1 x 15 (warmup)
60kg - 2 x 10
80kg - 2 x 10
100kg - 1 x 6 PB

seated side laterals:
17.5kg - 4 x 10

seated bent over side laterals:
17.5kg - 4 x 10

cable side laterals: (in the crossover)
20kg - 4 x 10

shrugs:
100kg - 2 x 12
140kg - 2 x 12
180kg - 2 x 12
100kg - 1 x failure
 
knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
759
Points
43
awesome shoulder press PB good stuff
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Good selection of exercises for that workout! Gread weight as well!
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
friday 29/02 - 08

back

chins:
BW - 4 x 10

pulldowns behind the neck:
80kg - 3 x 10

wide reversed grip pulldown:
100kg - 3 x 10

bent over rows:
60kg - 2 x 12
100kg - 1 x 10
120kg - 1 x 10

t-bar rows:
2 plates - 1 x 15
3 plates - 1 x 12
4 plates - 1 x 10
5 plates - 1 x 10

dumbell rows:
40kg - 3 x 12
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Strong sessions man!! congrats on th pb for shoulder press!! big weights baby!!
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Ironheart, you dawg! Good sessions here, and I expect nothing less : )
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Nice PBs there bro! Solid trains in here too!
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Big job on the shoulder press. Nice going. Back session looked intense too.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
759
Points
43
and another good session! your lifting some impressive weights for sure, especial;ly that 100 kg bb shoulder press for 6 rep the other day!
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
monday 03/03 - 08

chest
light and short session today

bench press:
20kg - 1 x 25 (warmup)
40kg - 1 x 20 (warmup)
60kg - 1 x 10
80kg - 1 x 10
100kg - 1 x 20 :runinafire:

incline bench press:
60kg - 1 x 10
80kg - 1 x 10
100kg - 1 x 6 (was going for 10 but i got a cramp:angrydude: )

cable flyes: (in the crossover)
30kg - 4 x 12
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
20reps for 100kg? damn bro you are crazy :49:

btw, we had some cool kids in the gym today, they said oh im goin to benchp. 100reps now with 115, than he picked it up and did ugly 18 ones and that was it :49:
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
20reps for 100kg? damn bro you are crazy :49:

btw, we had some cool kids in the gym today, they said oh im goin to benchp. 100reps now with 115, than he picked it up and did ugly 18 ones and that was it :49:

Kids say the craziest things don't they, lol. but he did get 18 reps though, only 82 reps to go :weightlifter::49:
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
Kids say the craziest things don't they, lol. but he did get 18 reps though, only 82 reps to go :weightlifter::49:

:bowroflarms: yea well i cant really tell them kids, there are about ~26 and im 19 but there are acting like kids , thats fho sho :49:
 
knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
759
Points
43
'light' a relative term, 20 reps of 100 kgs, good stuff
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Shit man, nice benching. That's above average on the NFL-225 Test, if I'm not mistaken. I'm sure an extra 5 pounds wouldn't shift your number too much.
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
tuesday 04/03 - 08

legs

squat:
20kg - 1 x 20 (warmup)
60kg - 2 x 10
100kg - 2 x 10
140kg - 1 x 12
140kg - 1 x 10

front squat
60kg - 1 x 10
80kg - 1 x 8
100kg - 1 x 6
120kg - 1 x 3 (the bar came out of position so i had to rack it)

walking lunges with dumbells:
20kg - 4 x about 30 meters

leg extension:
60kg - 2 x 15
80kg - 2 x 15
100kg - 2 x 15

leg curl: (the design of the machine makes the kgs very light)
40kg - 1 x 20 (warmup)
60kg - 2 x 15
80kg - 2 x 12
100kg - 2 x 10 - 60kg - 1 x failure (superset)
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Nice and strong leg session! But that "light" chest workout :hhj: 20 with 100kg :hhj: AWESOME :tiphat:
 

Similar threads

SteelPhysique
Replies
1
Views
57
Sarah_lifts
Sarah_lifts
SweatLovin
Replies
0
Views
35
SweatLovin
SweatLovin
CoachCelestine
Replies
1
Views
87
tonygetsstrong
tonygetsstrong
Top