• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

ironheart - in progress.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
those bent over rows are sick buddy:ughnoes: awesome workout, despite no deads. probably a good idea to let the lower back rest alittle anyways. it takes alot of beating through squats too.

shoulder workout is fucking sick as always, huge dumbell presses for lots of reps, and the behind the neck press looks strong as well, shrugs are insane. great work this week buddy, now rest up through the weekend and hit chest hard on monday!;D
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Dude, if I drink your sweat will I become as strong as you?
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Dude, if I drink your sweat will I become as strong as you?

Haha :p

Awesome as always Iron. Just a question, you seem so strong in bent over rows, why not go even heavier and do less reps? Like 150-160 for 6? I think you can nail it.
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
bulky - thanks buddy :2:

el freako - lol, i can send you a bottle at the end of the week if you want some.

mikew thanks. i guess i could go for a set on 150, but i think that my form would'nt be so good on 160.
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
monday 18/08 - 08

chest

bench press:
20kg - 1 x 20 (warmup)
40kg - 1 x 15 (warmup)
60kg - 1 x 10 (warmup)
80kg - 1 x 8
100kg - 1 x 6
120kg - 1 x 4
140kg - 1 x 4

incline bb press:
60kg - 1 x 10
100kg - 1 x 10 - it's been a while since i've done 10 reps so i was happy with that.
100kg - 1 x 8

decline machine press:
80kg - 1 x 10
100kg - 1 x 9 - maybe a bit short rest between sets
80kg - 1 x 12

cable flyes:
30kg - 3 x 10

did some calves too.

pretty good session today. ATM i'm happy just to maintain the strenght i got as i'm trying to get my fat% dowm a bit.

gonna do cardio and abs later.
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
great session man, flat bench was great as usual, and incline looks really strong, really upped ur game there. how much longer are u gonna diet. what weight and bf% are u at now would u say?
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
^ i was 92.6kg last time i checked. dont know what my bf% is cause i dont anything to measure it with.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Pics of diet progress?

Great benching as per usual.
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
tuesday 19/08 - 08

legs

squat:
20kg - 1 x 20 (warmup)
60kg - 1 x 10 (warmup)
100kg - 1 x 10 (warmup)
140kg - 1 x 6
160kg - 1 x 4
180kg - 1 x 5
140kg - 1 x 10

leg press:
170kg - 1 x 10
220kg - 2 x 10
240kg - 1 x 12

leg extension:
75kg - 1 x 12
90kg - 1 x 12
105kg - 1 x 12
67.5kg - 1 x 15 sqeezing reps

leg curl:
40kg - 1 x 15
50kg - 1 x 15
60kg - 1 x 10
70kg - 1 x 10
80kg - 1 x 12

SLDL with dbs:
25kg - 3 x 10

not one of my better sessions but not to shabby either. but as long as i can use the same weights during the diet i'm happy.
 
The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
896
Points
18
Great leg workout bud! Impressive weights. Ah dieting sucks in general; weights go down, mood is pissy constantly. Good luck with the diet and hope to see some pics of the outcomes!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
thanks KM:2:

thursday 21/08 - 08

shoulders

seated db press:
10kg - 1 x 20 (warmup)
20kg - 1 x 20 (warmup)
25kg - 1 x 10
30kg - 1 x 10
35kg - 1 x 10
42.5kg - 1 x 12

machine shoulder press:
60kg - 1 x 10
80kg - 2 x 10

seated side laterals:
15kg - 4 x 10

seated bent over side laterals:
20kg - 2 x 10
20kg - 2 x 10 - 10kg x 10

bent over cable laterals:
20kg - 3 x 10

smith shrugs:
105kg - 2 x 15
145kg - 2 x 15
185kg - 2 x 15
105kg - 1 x failure
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
friday 22/08 - 08

back

deadlift:
50kg - 1 x 10 (warmup)
100kg - 1 x 10 (warmup)
140kg - 1 x 6
180kg - 1 x 4
220kg - 1 x 4

bent over rows:
100kg - 1 x 10
120kg - 1 x 10
140kg - 1 x 10

lat pulldown:
100kg - 3 x 10

puldown behind the neck:
80kg - 3 x 10

narrow grip cable rows:
80kg - 3 x 10

i felt great today wich was really surprising because i worked out in the morning today and usually when i work out early my strenght is pretty low. so this was a really good start on the day.
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
awesome early session ironheart:2: i also have that low energy feeling when i go in early, looks like it didnt matter too much for u today though, deads are sick, and so are the barbell rows:)
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
I hate early workouts, it takes me hours to wake up.

You're an obscenely strong man IH, keep up the awesomeness!
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
As the others have already said, ultra-strong deads and barbell rows. I dislike working out in the morning too, but I hope I get used to it, as I have no other choice :(
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Everything looks great ironman! Especially that benching!! Awesome :2:
 
The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
896
Points
18
As the others have already said, ultra-strong deads and barbell rows. I dislike working out in the morning too, but I hope I get used to it, as I have no other choice :(

haha weird you should say that. I've seen studies that show the body's neural transmitters (responsible for desire) are at it's peak in the morning, surpassing noon, night time, etc.

But it seems many of us, including me respond better when having a few meals inside them and given the time to wake up, interact, shower (hopefully tee hee) have a much more explosive and satisfying workout!

IH bro; awesome weights man. You're ox. Keep this progression man, hope to follow you through the entire time!

:tiphat:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Awesome deads bro, keep it up!
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Awesome benching and deadlifting in there! keep it up bro :xyxthumbs:
 

Similar threads

SteelPhysique
Replies
1
Views
56
Sarah_lifts
Sarah_lifts
SweatLovin
Replies
0
Views
35
SweatLovin
SweatLovin
CoachCelestine
Replies
1
Views
87
tonygetsstrong
tonygetsstrong
Top