• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

ironheart - in progress.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Very nice bud strong deads, it's always easy to get where you were so don't wporry that strength will come back.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Great sessions bro.Your strenght hasnt dropped that much.Very strong lifts:xyxthumbs:
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
monday 01/12 - 08

chest

DB benchpress:

25's - 1 x 20
45's - 1 x 15
65's - 1 x 10
75's - 1 x 10
85's - 1 x 10
110's - 1 x 12
110's - 1 x 10

incline DB press:
80's - 1 x 10
100's - 2 x 8

decline machine press:
135 - 1 x 10
180 - 1 x 10
225 - 1 x 10

did some work for calves at the end of the session.

pretty good session today. not super heavy but still good.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Nice volume on the DB's IH, good work. :xyxthumbs:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Looks good bro ,im sure you got a nice pump.Keep em coming:xyxthumbs:
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
tuesday 02/12 - 08

back

deadlift:
135 - 2 x 10
225 - 1 x 10
315 - 1 x 6
405 - 1 x 4
495 - 1 x 4

bent over rows:
225 - 1 x 10
275 - 2 x 10

cable rows:
180 - 3 x 10

lat pulldown:
180 - 1 x 10
200 - 1 x 10
180 - 1 x 10

pulldown behind the neck:
160 - 3 x 10

hammer grip pulldown:
160 - 3 x 10

felt really good today. i'm happy with the deadlifting today.
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Very nice deads brother pulling up 5 plates for 4 reppages looking good.
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
wednesday 03/12 - 08

shoulders

DB shoulderpress:
25's - 1 x 20 (warmup)
45's - 1 x 20 (warmup)
65's - 1 x 10
75's - 1 x 10
85's - 1 x 10
100's 1 x 6

machine shoulderpress:
140 - 1 x 10
160 - 1 x 10
180 - 1 x 10

side laterals:
35's - 4 x 10

reverse pec-deck:
165 - 4 x 10

DB shrugs:
80's - 5 x failure
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Damn bro tried to kill them shoulders eh I love it. Nice weight bud.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
Damn bro tried to kill them shoulders eh I love it. Nice weight bud.

thanks big man. yeah my shoulders were really beated up after the session.
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Strong shoulderpress Iron. Keep up the good work
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Huge deads IH! And your DB chest and shoulder presses are none too shabby either.
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
thursday 11/12 - 08

legs

squat:
45 - 1 x 20 (warmup)
135 - 1 x 12 (warmup)
225 - 1 x 10 (warmup)
275 - 1 x 4
315 - 1 x 4
365 - 1 x 6

front squat:
225 - 2 x 6

leg press:
4 plates - 2 x 10
5 plates - 1 x 10
6 plates - 1 x 15

leg extension:
75kg - 2 x 15
superset - 95kg - 1 x 10 - 75kg - 1 x 10 - 55kg - 1 x failure

leg curl:
35kg - 1 x 15
40kg - 1 x 15
45kg - 1 x 15
50kg - 1 x 15
55kg - 1 x 15

stiff legged DB deads:
50's - 4 x 10

really happy with the session today. i could barly walk afterwards.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Nice squats IH! I don't think I could survive 6 reps at that weight.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Nice work bro.Deads ,presses,squats looking strong.Keep it up:xmaswiggle:
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Nice leg session bud, ya know your work is done when you leave the gym with that duck walk waddle.
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Man I'm envious of those deadies!!
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
Hi guys. so i'm back in Norway again and back in the old gym. here's yesterdays and todays sessions.

monday 29/12 - 08

shoulders and arms

shoulders

seated db shoulder press:
10kg - 1 x 20 (warmup)
20kg - 1 x 15 (warmup)
25kg - 1 x 10
30kg - 1 x 10
35kg - 1 x 10
42.5kg - 1 x 12

side laterals:
15kg - 4 x 10

seated bent over laterals:
15kg - 4 x 10

triceps:

cable extensions:
20kg - 2 x 15
30kg - 2 x 12
40kg - 2 x 10

overhead db extension:
17.5kg - 2 x 10

cable extension with rope:
30kg - 2 x 10

biceps

heath curls:
10kg - 1 x 10
15kg - 1 x 10
30kg - 2 x 10

cable preacher curl:
20kg - 3 x failure


Tuesday 30/12 - 08

legs

squat:
20kg - 1 x 20 (warmup)
60kg - 1 x 10 (warmup)
100kg - 1 x 10 (warmup)
120kg - 1 x 4
140kg - 1 x 4
160kg - 1 x 8

leg press:
150kg - 1 x 10
200kg - 1 x 10
240kg - 1 x 10
280kg - 1 x 10

leg extension:
60kg - 2 x 12
75kg - 2 x 12

leg curl:
30kg - 1 x 15
40kg - 1 x 15
50kg - 1 x 12
60kg - 1 x 10
70kg - 1 x 10
60kg - 1 x 10

stiff legged deadlift with dbs:
30kg - 4 x 10
 

Similar threads

SteelPhysique
Replies
1
Views
56
Sarah_lifts
Sarah_lifts
SweatLovin
Replies
0
Views
35
SweatLovin
SweatLovin
CoachCelestine
Replies
1
Views
87
tonygetsstrong
tonygetsstrong
Top