• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

ironheart - in progress.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Awesome workout sessions there buddy,
question? what are heath curls?

i love peacher cable curls, a better form and movement to crunch the biceps, i did them few weeks back.

Heavy squats man, i envy that 160 :keke:
an overal strong workout session, ur gotta be happy with it :tiphat:
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Great session and ditto what is a heath curl? lol
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Awesome comeback session bro.Those Heath curls looking strong like mine ;)
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Awesome workout sessions there buddy,
question? what are heath curls?

I took the privilege to name this exercise after Phil Heath.Holding DBs in your hands you curl the necessary reps with one hand while other arm just holds the DB and wait its turn.Got it?:gaygay:
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
here's the heath curls

about 1:10 into the vid



 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
So one arm suppenated curls....... ya heath curls sounds cooler lmao.
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
Tuesday 06/01 - 09

legs

squat:
20kg - 1 x 20
60kg - 1 x 10
100kg - 1 x 10
120kg - 1 x 4
140kg - 1 x 4
160kg - 1 x 2
170kg - 1 x 6
140kg - 1 x 10

leg press:
150kg - 1 x 10
200kg - 1 x 10
240kg - 1 x 10
260kg - 1 x 10

leg extension:
60kg - 2 x 12
75kg - 2 x 12

leg curl:
30kg - 1 x 15
40kg - 1 x 15
50kg - 1 x 10
60kg - 1 x 10
70kg - 1 x 10
80kg - 1 x 8

stiff legged DB deadlift:
25kg - 1 x 10
30kg - 2 x 10

felt pretty good today. i'm starting to get in shape again.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Solid session man! squats and leg presses look strong! stdl are also good! keep up the good work!
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Insane volume on those last heavy squat sets dude!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Nice quad work was the bar placed high or low on the shoulders?
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
i prefer to have the bar low on the shoulders


Ahh ok was curious usually I can do the most weight with the bar low but will switch it up and put the bar high to work diff parts of the quad and use less core strength. :xyxthumbs:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Strong leg session bro.Your strenght is coming up nicely.Soon youll catch your old lifts.
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
thanks lion

yeah i feel that i'm getting close to where i was. gonna do some heavy deads today so we'll see how that goes.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Woot! Heavy deads a comin!
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
friday 10/01 - 08

back

deadlift:
20kg - 1 x 20
60kg - 1 x 10
100kg - 1 x 10
140kg - 1 x 6
180kg - 1 x 4
220kg - 1 x 2
230kg - 1 x 1
240kg - 1 x 1

bant over rows:
100kg - 1 x 10
120kg - 1 x 10
140kg - 1 x 8

lat pulldown:
100kg - 3 x 10

pulldown behind the neck:
80kg - 3 x 10

cable rows:
80kg - 2 x 10
100kg - 1 x 10

pretty good session. tested out some deads today and i felt that i'm still a little behind but not much so it's not gonna be long until i back to where i was and hopefully surpass surpass that. i felt pretty good about the rest of the session also.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
He's pulling 240 and he still thinks he's behind... :crymeariver:

Good lifts IH! :xyxthumbs:
 

Similar threads

SteelPhysique
Replies
1
Views
56
Sarah_lifts
Sarah_lifts
SweatLovin
Replies
0
Views
35
SweatLovin
SweatLovin
CoachCelestine
Replies
1
Views
87
tonygetsstrong
tonygetsstrong
Top