• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

IRONMAN PRO 2008 Competitors List

Mr.Olympia 2008

Mr.Olympia 2008

Phil Heath
Gustavo Badell
Deshaun Grimez
Tony Freeman
Gian Enrico Pica
Eddie Abbew
Paco Batista
Troy Brown
David Henry
John Sherman
Khalid Almohsinawi
Rusty Jeffers
King Kamali
Vincent Liu
Omar Deckard
Rodney Davis
Armin Scholz
JoJo Ntiforo
Sergey Ogorodnikov
Denis Sergovskiy

89t3loi 1

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Should be a good show between Freeman, Silvio and Heath. If Troy comes in 100% he should definitely place 4th.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thats such a small show but there expo is great :2: and its the only biig show by where i live :crymeariver: and its phil's show for sure

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thats such a small show but there expo is great :2: and its the only biig show by where i live :crymeariver: and its phil's show for sure

Its not really a small per se for what it is, but the prize money and where its located is small.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Its not really a small per se for what it is, but the prize money and where its located is small.

Well Im just saying its a very small list of compitors but will be there again this time with out a naging girl friend :linedrunk:

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
one of the shittiest line-ups ever i rekon. theres only like 7 dudes doing it and one of them cant be there because he's under arrest

P

Pain

VIP
one of the shittiest line-ups ever i rekon. theres only like 7 dudes doing it and one of them cant be there because he's under arrest

Its not the full list. Those are just some of the guys doing the show.

KingDeadlift

KingDeadlift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

breathe my friend, breathe.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Big heath should dominate that show

P

Pain

VIP
Competitors List updated

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Maybe they'll have better lighting then at the Mr. O so Abbew can actually be seen.

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why am I not surprised? I think he's scared to compete. He backed out of the O AND the Ironman...What am I to believe?

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I guess its freemans show now

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why am I not surprised? I think he's scared to compete. He backed out of the O AND the Ironman...What am I to believe?
He would take Ironman easily.I think hes just focusing the AC.

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He would take Ironman easily.I think hes just focusing the AC.

That's what he said about the O too. "Oh, well, I'm just going to be doing the AC this year." ...how'd that turn out?

"Yeah, the O, Ironman, and the AC."

So far, I've yet to see him make an appearance that I was truly wowed by other then when he earned his pro card. If he does the AC, then I'll see that he's actually interested in competing, but so far, all I've drawn from this is he's either: scared, lazy, doesn't care, or he's too cautious.

He's got so much potential, but it's like an athelete in high-school, unless he tries hard and shows what he's got, then he'll never go anywhere. Don't get me wrong, because I've seen the offseason pics, and I'm intrigued, but only time will tell if he will actually do it.