• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ironslave vs. Duality, Who is leaner?

Who is leaner?

• Total voters
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
. BUT I am just saying it is obvious who is leaner

:2:

so there was no real point of making a muscle kombat in the first place unless someone just wants to make themselves feel better.

Saying I was leaner than Duality doesn't make me feel better at all, it's like saying I'm shorter than Andre the Giant, not exactly a difficult accomplishment.

This is what, the third time I've said this, and won't be saying it again. Duality called me out, claimed he was leaner than I was, and I had a massive waist, and I wished I looked as good as him. Further, he stated something along the lines of that I had no business giving advice because I looked like shit, or something along those lines.

I'm not going to fire back with childish delusional statements like he did, but what I am going to do is defend myself and my reputation for giving helpful advice on the board by putting the proof up there, and let members see if his comments were right or not. So, there they are.

Could I have been leaner? Sure, I wasn't razor sharp. But for my first show as a 21 year old natural, I think I made a pretty respectable showing.

Here is the pic that Turkish asked me to put up earlier of my legs showing the striations in them.

2crqdqq-1.png

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice legs IS:2: some deep cuts going in the quads there. any future competition plans?

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fine, you are leaner :) But am I the only one who thinks that duality isn't flexing his abs completely?

P

Pain

VIP
Fine, you are leaner :) But am I the only one who thinks that duality isn't flexing his abs completely?

He's not. It looks like the picture was taking just before he hit the pose.

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Almost like IronSlave used those pictures on purpose.....
BUT BUT you do have a nice set of legs on you :drool:

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Well, that makes a comparison a little unfair doesn't it?

Edit: Plus the pictures are not scaled down equally wich makes duality look smaller.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Almost like IronSlave used those pictures on purpose.....
BUT BUT you do have a nice set of legs on you :drool:

find a better picture of an ab and thigh pose from the link in his competition thread....... there isn't one. He might not quite be flexing, but you can't flex fat.

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^True. But even his first pictures he put up of him getting ready for the competition look better than those

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
^^^True. But even his first pictures he put up of him getting ready for the competition look better than those
Pretty irrelevant compared to how he looked on stage.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

He has nobody to blame but himself for that, take it up with him.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
And IS looked better a couple of days before as well (probably due to the lighting and photo being taken before full flex in the competition pics):
f1f7t0-1.png

What is your point? Or are you just being an ass?

IS = leaner
/thread.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

There's is (of course) a huge difference in standing in gym light and standing in stage light.

This is one of the pics from that photographer dude that took some pics of him and here is abs (or lack there of) looks very similar to what he presented on stage.

Jason2009AZopen4171-1.jpg

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
In the above pic he'd easily be 0.01% bf I dont think Ive ever seen a pro come in sharper. He could probably afford to diet less unless he was up against max monster.

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That is a terrible picture. YOU GUYS ARE RIGHT. YOU HAVE CONVINCED ME.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In the above pic he'd easily be 0.01% bf I dont think Ive ever seen a pro come in sharper. He could probably afford to diet less unless he was up against max monster.

You're ill, LOL :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: