• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Is Chris Bumstead retiring from bodybuilding?

Bodybuilding News

Bodybuilding News

In 2017, Chris Bumstead made his debut on the circuit of competition bodybuilding, and he ended up finishing in second place in the Mr. Olympia Classic Physique class. Since then, only a select few individuals have been able to connect their names to their respective disciplines in the same manner as Cbum has connected his name to a classic physique. He took the title for the first time in 2019 and has been able to successfully defend it every year after then till today. But, in a move that has broken many people's hearts, the Canadian IFBB Pro, who is 28 years old, has lately intimated that he may hang up his ringer sometime in the next several years. Nonetheless, he is not going to give up without coming in the first place.

On an episode of the podcast titled "The Truth," Chris Bumstead told Rambod, "I know I have at least one more in me. After this year, everything will remain the same. If I get to the point where I'm saying things like "fu**, I'm done," and I leave this place, then I'm finished. Since reaching financial security in retirement is the only objective I have set for myself, I can only hope that I have enough faith in my judgment to recognize when it is time to hang it up. It is the single most important thing to me. It doesn't matter how many there are, to be honest.

Last edited by a moderator: