• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Is creatine an overrated supplement?

S

SwoleSamson

I have heard issues with people loading up, or just seeing no results. What is the truth behind Creatine?

Reactions: BigHulk and ArnoldS
skyworx

skyworx

still smokan
I have heard issues with people loading up, or just seeing no results. What is the truth behind Creatine?
Creatine is real you need buffered or ester some people know how to make monohydrate safe but you need to know what your doing or your IE will rot

The other issue is dose if you load too much it doesn't work as well as the exact amount give or take your body can metabolism. That would be 1000-1500 mg before and after a workout.

And I forgot you have to spar creatine for tolerance and health reasons.

fitnessenthusiast

fitnessenthusiast

For many people, especially athletes and those engaging in high-intensity exercise, creatine can be beneficial for improving strength, power, and muscle endurance. However, for individuals not engaged in intense physical activity, the benefits of creatine may be less noticeable. While some may consider it overrated, others find it to be a valuable supplement for enhancing performance and supporting muscle growth. As with any supplement, it's essential to consider individual needs and consult with a healthcare professional before starting supplementation.