• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Is hgh good?

M

Mtmaster

Hey there. Newbie here. Is HGH good for muscle gain? Got some but not sure if I should use it. Thank you

Reactions: BigHulk
I

IronBro

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Staff member
Sponsor
Hey bro,

Absolutely, it can play a significant role in muscle gain...HGH stimulates the process of protein synthesis in the body, It helps your muscles repair and rebuild, making your workouts more effective in building lean muscle mass. Also prompts the liver to prosuce IGF-1 - it helps to get new muscle cells and aids in repair of existing ones. Helps with far metabolism and many other...better sleeping and recovery.
Bur It's crucial to approach HGH use responsibly. Do trainings and have diet.

Remember, individual responses to HGH can vary, and results are often seen over time with consistent use. If you have any specific questions or concerns, feel free to ask!

Reactions: KaiGold
M

Mtmaster

Thank you so much. Yeah apparently it’s the real thing. The Serono brand one (Seristim 6mg). I think I got too many of it though lol

Reactions: KaiGold
I

IronBro

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Staff member
Sponsor
If you want to advertise your underground brand, you better to invest in marketing and open a thread as other suppliers do. This advertisement is dirty and will not give you any benefits.

Reactions: KaiGold and BigHulk
M

Mtmaster

If you want to advertise your underground brand, you better to invest in marketing and open a thread as other suppliers do. This advertisement is dirty and will not give you any benefits.
No folks it was not my intention to give the impression I was advertising it. I sincerely apologize. Is there a way to delete that message so nobody else sees it and have the same impression? Again my apologies.

Reactions: KaiGold and Charlie
I

IronBro

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Staff member
Sponsor
No folks it was not my intention to give the impression I was advertising it. I sincerely apologize. Is there a way to delete that message so nobody else sees it and have the same impression? Again my apologies.
No problem mate, you are welcome, if you need any suggestion or Hgh

Reactions: BigHulk, KaiGold and Charlie
BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It’s all good brother.