• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Is it descent to wear skimpy tops?

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
Whenever I would go to the mall where there is a gym, I would always see some guys coming out of the gym in skimpy sando or shirt. I may be judgmental but I cannot help to think that they are showing off their muscles. Is that the culture of bodybuilders in your place? Pardon me but I don't mean to offend the bodybuilders here.
 
jp1234

jp1234

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Messages
118
Points
18
Honestly, I've been wearing Tank-Tops to the Gym, since I started.

I Personally don't like Shirts with any Sleeves, they always seem to Bunch-up, and make me uncomfortable.

Especially when doing either Bench Press or Overhead Military Press.

Even when it's just arm day, they constrict on my Upper Arm and Shoulder.

Not trying to Show-off, just trying to be comfortable when working out.
I do wear Full Length Sweat Pants.
 

Similar threads

Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
578
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
839
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
Top