• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

IS KAI ACTUALLY THE MR. LATS ?

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I like Kai, Kai is a new guy, is a green grapefruit waiting to grow more and more and more, he has better triceps than ronnie, excellent hamstrings complex but still does not match ronnie's hamstrings, great glutes complex but not as deep as Ronnie, just the years of heavy leg training will add the separation that ronnie had in hamstring-glutes, but Kai has more cuts in the legs that Ronnie, Ronnie had voluminous legs but sometimes he lacked on separation, you can see every fiber in Kai's legs. About back, just time and training can add a more muscular back in a wonderful back that seems to be with wings instead of lats

i just think kai's physique is too different from ronnies, look at the back shape, no ammount of training can make kais back look better, it may get bigger but not better. kais tri's are better if you look at them just as a tri but ronnies arms were a lot better as a whole. look at kai's back and try to picture it with a ton more muscle..... his frame wont get wider his traps will only get thicker but not much higher, ronnie's frame was just fit to have so much muscle.... plus kai has verry bad side delt genetics. his front and rear delts are fine but his side delts will never be as developed as most pros.

S

Scoular

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the pictures are not a fair comparison in the first place.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
time will put things into place, while ronnie will still be in the minds of all us in 5 years, i would like to know where kai would be

ronnie wouldnt be in your mind if he didnt win 8 mr olympias.

what did u put into place?

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ronnie wouldnt be in your mind if he didnt win 8 mr olympias.

what did u put into place?

ronnie 98 or ronnie 2003 wouldnt?

jay 2001 just made him famouse enough to survive so many years placing 2nd..

L

lee__88

Banned
if you even think for a moment that kai beats ron in the back department, have your eyes checked......i agree!!

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ronnie 98 or ronnie 2003 wouldnt?

jay 2001 just made him famouse enough to survive so many years placing 2nd..
I disagree with the statement about cutler.

U name ronnies most loved years by the fans of BBIng of course. Who is to say kai wont achieve a physique that will be remembered.

:xyxthumbs:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL, why is this thread still going?

H

HandyMart777

both awesome backs