• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Is Krizo ok?

KRIZO

KRIZO

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2025
Messages
63
Points
8

Visiting my DOCTOR, am I ok?​

Health first! Only 2 weeks out and I want to know where I am at. Visiting physiotherapist Tomas Kulan to find out how my shoulder is just over 1 year after the surgery.

 

Similar threads

Top