• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Is this good results for home only?

F

Frank85

New member
Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2026
Messages
1
Points
1
Hi, I`m new here! Greetings from Norway :)

I`ve been mostly training at home with body-weight only since I was 15:


WIN 20261010 09 38 52 Pro
 

Similar threads

MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
0
Views
50
MuscleMecca Crew
MuscleMecca Crew
AlphaLifter
Replies
1
Views
51
dannytrains
dannytrains
SteelPhysique
Replies
2
Views
300
Paulr_91
Paulr_91
Top