• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Is this true?

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^^

Good point, that is another topic.. I wonder how Coleman was able to use AAS while on the police force? I live about 20 min from him and I never hear of steroids for sale in my area...

HRT is where its at. I was talking to a Doc about it and might start that way if I follow through with trying to become a cop, I will be all clear. Hormone replacement by a Doc is completely legal and also if your a cop you can't get in trouble with it since its been prescribed for you.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no bodybuilder shold sell steroids, it's just not worth it if you get caught :disgust: and by the way the only people who make good money in this sport is the top 2 at the olympia , so if your not top 2 at the olympia go get a job at walmart or somthing , just dont sell drugs :xyxthumbs:

C

crossfirebmf

Art is in jail as we speak for dealing and using recreational drugs and steroids

brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it's all bad rep for the sport . why not just train , eat . and sleep well ? then you would be honest to your self and others by being natural

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it's all bad rep for the sport . why not just train , eat . and sleep well ? then you would be honest to your self and others by being natural

train, eat and sleep well? you honestly think thats enough to be a freak like this sport demands? get real dude.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yea but the main point of my thread is Victor. He "is" one of the top ranked bb's. Why in the world would "he" need to do deal rec. drugs. He surely makes a lot of money.
-I want more info on the Coleman thing too, and as far as Cutler..that sun'bitchs rich from his real estate company he own,so I know he doesn't need the money.
thanks guys..add all you can..knowledge is awesome here.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
DEXTER DOES COKE? HOW DOES NOONE SEE HIM BACKSTAGE..WHAT AN IDIOT.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^^

Good point, that is another topic.. I wonder how Coleman was able to use AAS while on the police force? I live about 20 min from him and I never hear of steroids for sale in my area...

From what I hear he has a "prescription" for everything. Besides, most cops I know are users or have used in the past. :e5dunno:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yea but the main point of my thread is Victor. He "is" one of the top ranked bb's. Why in the world would "he" need to do deal rec. drugs. He surely makes a lot of money.

That is behind him, he has mentioned that many times. He messed up and says he is not doing it again. Lets hope that he is telling the truth.

Phil Centopani said:
DEXTER DOES COKE? HOW DOES NOONE SEE HIM BACKSTAGE..WHAT AN IDIOT.

They have seen him doing it backstage, the other pros anyways. According the pro I spoke to.. he was not the only one. He claims Ronnie did too, but I do not think he would resort to that. But from what I hear it really drys you out :e5dunno: People will resort to desperate things when they want to win.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
faiz

faiz

i know a few pro's who deal everything under the sun..

bb does not pay well.

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
titus went to prison for dealing roids before the murder.looks like he liked in there thats why he killed that woman.also in my parts there is a woman that is world champion in her division(wabba) and she can hook you up with roids if you want to

@phil centopani.Martinez was arrested before he became a top dog.he wasnt making much money from bbing at the time.

vallentino was also arrested for roid dealing.if you can call him a bber

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Set your priorities straight, go to college, study, get a degree and find a career for yourself. Ever notice it's only bodybuilders that tend to have these problems? You can be a bodybuilder and have a full time job and/or be a full time student. Don't fall victim to the poor advice from some pro's that "there's no time for anything else."

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dave Palumbo makes 100 x more money then any pro bber that competes.. if you ask me, competing is not something one should strive for, but if thats your goal then by all means go for it, but if anything i would use the competing as a staple for other opportunities in the business..

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Set your priorities straight, go to college, study, get a degree and find a career for yourself. Ever notice it's only bodybuilders that tend to have these problems? You can be a bodybuilder and have a full time job and/or be a full time student. Don't fall victim to the poor advice from some pro's that "there's no time for anything else."

damn good post WOLF!!!

Kanav

Kanav

You should admire their physique, not their personal lifestyle.

While I do believe professional bodybuilding is a bit of a circus show and has gotten progressivly more messed up, bodybuilding the sport itself is quite pure and a very worthwhile endeavour. In the current climate of the world and how sensetive its gotten, we find ourselves needing an outlet to let out our natural aggresion, and I say we're part of the elite population that has figured out the proper way to vent.