• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

It makes my taco pop.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
I wish I could have been there to see her taco pop :keke: I cant believe the directors of the commercial didnt realize how that sounded.
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
I wish I could have been there to see her taco pop :keke: I cant believe the directors of the commercial didnt realize how that sounded.

or maybe that was what they wanted...


BTW those guys performance was as good as The Creator...:keke:
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
^ has the creator posted clips from the show he was going to do.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Creators looks like Screech if he actually worked out.
jk..
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
he is still 3 weeks out tony lulz


she now has taco shits :keke:
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
he is still 3 weeks out tony lulz


she now has taco shits :keke:

I was talking about the show on TV he was supposed to do. I think thats what rob was refering to.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
^ Well can someone give me the link because I would like to see them.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
oh yeah forgot all that that epic tv show :keke:

LULZ
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
I'm gonna buy some ortega sauce and make her taco pop all night long.

:Badger:
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
Flexito would you like to make my taco pop?? :hay:
 

Similar threads

SpotMePlease
Replies
0
Views
2
SpotMePlease
SpotMePlease
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
73
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
MuscleHustle
Replies
2
Views
183
Sarah_lifts
Sarah_lifts
Top