• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

it´s been a while so here are new pics

RoyceGracie

RoyceGracie

Active member
Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2007
Messages
30
Points
6
WOW! I am going to go on a limb here and ask you if you followed Phil Heath's training and diet cause you are leaps and bounds ahead from la........nope just kidding haaahaaahahaa.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
ok i took better pics from my camera, also this might be the 12 weeks out pics cuz i´m shooting for the fitness comp wich is 18 weeks away but if i´m ready in 12 weeks i might do the bbing show wich is b4 the fitness comp.

frontdoublebicepseq4-1.jpg

frontlatspreaduc9-1.jpg

reardoublebicepsrg7-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
You need some chest mass mate.
 
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
i dont get it, your weights increased day after day, and i see same body as always

something is wrong, i just heard IS tip, move the weights with your head, feel the muscle, all you have done this pass offseason havent worked, so, time for a change


but 1 thing is clear, NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER SURRENDER




also, he might have lied, but, he is part from the mecca, as ron paul, jailbait and miamiracing stories, you know tech poster.. ;) max for VIP again !_!
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
i dont get it, your weights increased day after day, and i see same body as always

something is wrong, i just heard IS tip, move the weights with your head, feel the muscle, all you have done this pass offseason havent worked, so, time for a change


but 1 thing is clear, NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER SURRENDER




also, he might have lied, but, he is part from the mecca, as ron paul, jailbait and miamiracing stories, you know tech poster.. ;) max for VIP again !_!
again???? lol i know its non of my buisness what happened to max, but what do you ahev to do to get kick out of VIP???



max, those pics look alot better, your back looks pretty good you need a bigger neck to match your body lol, your arms look pretty good man just need more chest, good job buddy keep at it!
 
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
again???? lol i know its non of my buisness what happened to max, but what do you ahev to do to get kick out of VIP???


imagine you claim you can deadlift with your weenie

now, imagine what is max log's about


but ey, its funny.. !_!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
New pics are better.I have to admit that your arms actually look pretty good..also upper back.You are showing some nice muscularity there.Just keep working hard:xyxthumbs:
Dont post new pics until you have trained for 3 months atleast.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
New pics are better.I have to admit that your arms actually look pretty good..also upper back.You are showing some nice muscularity there.Just keep working hard:xyxthumbs:
Dont post new pics until you have trained for 3 months atleast.

i´m doing a 20 week cut so i´ll just post pics 4 weeks out then
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Max Only post pics max if you truly think you have changed and put in the work....or your just gonna get flamed here man.

But all the best with the cut
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
ok thanks beau much appriciated, this cut will be better than all of the cuts i´ve done in the past. why i ain´t gonna cheat so i´m mentally there, so exspect great
 
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
Max Only post pics max if you truly think you have changed and put in the work....or your just gonna get flamed here man.

But all the best with the cut

dude he is a kid on roids, if your progression WITHOUT roids is NULL, dont buy steroids ffs have some commong sense..

flames here are NEEDED i would say in both cases, either if he is LYING US again, or risking his health senseless
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
dude he is a kid on roids, if your progression WITHOUT roids is NULL, dont buy steroids ffs have some commong sense..

flames here are NEEDED i would say in both cases, either if he is LYING US again, or risking his health senseless


I didnt say shit about roids :wutyousay: if hes on them or not i dont give a shit...im saying dont post pics of yourself looking the same or worse every damn week. I feel bad for the guy cause he sets himself up. He can say hes not cheating and post the same pics over and over but hes obviously doing something wrong if hes truly trying to get cut cause he never changes. My advice to him was to stop posting pictures till he improves.

Your post made no sense death :dunnodude:
 
A

active_transport

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2009
Messages
47
Points
6
please post max, its been about time, i really want to see your new progress pics, pleeeezz
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
man I'm not posting anything negative in here..i'd feel like an asshole..but I will say..your double bicep is good dude...just keep having fun
 
Top