• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Italian Bodybuilding Competitions

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Tony mont 2 torri winner

4ae1296130c48d8b602b000445378701-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Wesly gasparotto today!

0fd8d3833be11445388973885288cbb2-1.jpg
 
R

rz3300

Banned
Joined
Jul 6, 2016
Messages
677
Points
0
I know that it is probably not the most politically correct thing of me to think, but all I picture is some wine and good cheese as they all show off for the competitions. Now that I think about, that might be a nice little addition.
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Daniel sticco

0aae8f0d30c49929b8cb45b2a0f3ae27-1.jpg
2403dbb6c681ed85c45f3a3b0aa72ec4-1.jpg
f24c2131603267cbd49a801d351c7b8f-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Ecco una nuova foto di andrea presti pro ifbb realizzata allo stadio di trieste questa mattina il fotografo è mauro sassi!


5690843d306ff62ad52e1bd5a6fd43e3-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Oneway fitness 2017, roma!

e2a1a7731be2e15e1d898df4bf6cfc31-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
a2735339ec744286aef2c16cd0352d98-1.jpg


Miss & Mister Lazio Bodybuilding BBF Italia 2017

11 Giugno 2017

Le categorie Under 23 sono le seguenti:

• UNDER23 H/P (Categoria dedicati per atleti nati dall’anno 1994 in poi, Limite di peso H/P 0)

• UNDER23 BODYBUILDING (Categoria dedicati per atleti nati dall’anno 1994 in poi, senza limite di peso)
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
52cd316b4603beaa1a8f98e9b14ab3c1-1.jpg


Andrea muzi
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
3e55180dcbc0de627080d0214177fe33-1.jpg


mattia vecchi today
 
Top