• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

it's official: kay Greene will do the Arnold Classic 2016!

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Re: it's official: kay greene will do the arnold classic 2016!

:mf_emoticon_psychot:mf_emoticon_psychot:mf_emoticon_psychot
 
1

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2015
Messages
183
Points
18
Re: it's official: kay greene will do the arnold classic 2016!

Unless Phil Heath suddenly decides to compete too, I don't see who is realistically able to defeat kay. He'll qualify for Olympia with ease, that's for sure.
 
Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2015
Messages
2,716
Points
38
Re: it's official: kay greene will do the arnold classic 2016!

This is fantastic news hope he wins and goes to the O.
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
Unless Phil Heath suddenly decides to compete too, I don't see who is realistically able to defeat kay. He'll qualify for Olympia with ease, that's for sure.
I hope too!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
[:- FB]1046561805394480[/:- FB]
 
C

cybrsage

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 16, 2015
Messages
534
Points
18
Awesome! I like his style and unique flair.
 
Top