• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

It's vacation time of year

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

What are yalls plans if your blessed enough to get one. I know the owner of a hotel in lake lure nc with a big covered bar and eating area a swimming pool and the broad river behind it. Full of white large mouth and small mouth bass we will stay there for a week fish drink hump and be happy. What Are all of u up too.

R

rz3300

Banned
Well aside from having a very hard time reading the black text above, I also unfortunately about as far away from vacation time as is possible. I just got back last week from a week long vacation, which I sorely needed. It was a struggle getting back into the swing of things, though, and I am pretty sure I am still not all the way there when it comes to my work performance. Oh well, I can just dream until the next one comes along. Thanks for sharing.