ironheart
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Oct 1, 2006
- Messages
- 2,066
- Points
- 38
crazy volume bro. wont take you long to get back into it. keep training hard and smart
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
crazy volume bro. wont take you long to get back into it. keep training hard and smart![]()

You and Xiva are making insane progress these days. You've been stung by the musclebee, so to say.
Good to hear you will start logging at the mecca again. I check this HP way more than bb.dk. Taking a week "off" to train whatever you feel like sounds like a good idea.


Lol, I'm a man of the past. I was looking at your previous post. My apologies, muscleman![]()
nice pr's man! strong bench!
^^ same problem here man, how tall are you and how heavy?

Good session man, strong lifts everywhere, good round
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.