• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Jai Alai

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
Do you know what Jai Alai is? It is a sport played against a high wall with a ball and a cesta which is like a basket. The player would catch the ball using the basket and throws it against the wall for the opponent to catch. In the olden days, Jai Alai is a gambling sport where the public can bet on the players, just like horseracing where you can bet on the horses. But it is now gone although there are motions to revive Jai Alai as a gambling game again.
 
R

rz3300

Banned
Joined
Jul 6, 2016
Messages
677
Points
0
I remember doing a report for school on this when I was young, and I fell in love. To this day though I have not seen a live match or help anything or been to Florida which is disappointing, but I hope that one of these days I will get to see a match. It is quite exciting.
 
Top