• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Jamie Eason gets made fun of

Cutsjr

Cutsjr

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2006
Messages
109
Points
16
Yeah Jamie was pretty mad when she came home that night. I had to comfort her and cook her her favorite meal (salmon and asparagus with a touch of garlic). I just reassured her that she is the most beautiful woman alive and that I was always going to be with her and love her. It is frustrating when someone treats my girlfriend like that but Jamie and I decided we would turn the other cheek and not retaliate. Thanks to all of you who have our back.
I wonder if Rich from Rev Theory knows that you think your her boyfriend....LOL good try man, but you're not her rocker boyfriend:bowroflarms:
 
wrestling lyon

wrestling lyon

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
366
Points
16
I back her trainer on this one
it was totally out of line

and Jamie Eason is beautiful
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Women are fucking ridiculous.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
lol read my comment i made on it
Seabound07 is me on there

my quote "Jackie your a women not a man, heh,
just cus you got Jack in your name doesn't make you a male"
 
HATER

HATER

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2006
Messages
168
Points
18
wow, i never new jamie eason was a breast cancer survivor
 
ruski732

ruski732

Member
Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
10
Points
1
Wow i feel sorry for any1 that works for that piece of shit manager....what a crazy bitch.
 
J

jeromethechicken

Active member
Member
Joined
May 7, 2008
Messages
39
Points
6
I have to admit that I was a big fan of that show during the first season. I quit watching it after Peeler got fired, I didn't like the douche anyway, but Jackie is a wrench and so's the chicken head she hired to spy on the trainers. Erica still rocks my dreams though. Ahh my darling Jamie Eason. How could anyone mistreat her. I must reach out and console her. :gaygay:
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
shame on all you who say I am not her boyfriend :disgust:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
i think sitting down, watching shows like that complete waste of good energy...
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
G

glen001

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2008
Messages
46
Points
6
WHAT A COW A REAL BITCH SHE NEEDS A KICK IN THE C..T
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
how dare they say such things about jamie eason :angrydude:
 

Similar threads

Adam23
Replies
40
Views
23K
PLP Rob
P
S
Replies
76
Views
60K
The Creator
The Creator
Top