Y
ynmaker
New member
Member
- Joined
- Nov 12, 2024
- Messages
- 1
- Points
- 3
Friends,
I had used silt for years with good results. Over the past six months things had changed and eventually I narrowed it down to my stack. I sent things in for tests and everything came back with negative results from Jano. Posting this to try to help everyone else avoid this manufacturer. There is nothing worse than dedicating six months and not getting the results you want because you were scammed.
All the best,
Winemaker
I had used silt for years with good results. Over the past six months things had changed and eventually I narrowed it down to my stack. I sent things in for tests and everything came back with negative results from Jano. Posting this to try to help everyone else avoid this manufacturer. There is nothing worse than dedicating six months and not getting the results you want because you were scammed.
All the best,
Winemaker








