• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
projectgetshredded.com

Jay 06 vs. Jay 07

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what did u do jay :no:

2007 on the left / 2006 on the right

jayfdbbu4.jpg

jayflsna0.jpg

jaysidechestdf9.jpg

jaysttm8.jpg

jaybdbft0.jpg

jayblskk6.jpg.

jayfahr3.jpg

jaymmya7.jpg

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ronnie and jays time is over tbh, I also believe jay has lost his hunger to compete after beating ronnie

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When you compare the two years like this you really can see he didn't nail it this time - despite how good the lead-up photo's were suggesting otherwise.

Just goes to show.

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ronnie and jays time is over tbh, I also believe jay has lost his hunger to compete after beating ronnie

I'd be surprised if he'd lost his hunger. Winning only once I'd expect him to want to prove it wasn't a fluke. Especially knowing he was gonna be competing against Ron again this year and not wanting to lose it to him again.

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
link johnny? i couldnt find

lanois is right, big waisted mass monsters era ends tonight at 7:00 p.d. RIP

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the funny thing about this olympia is that wolf looked fucking insane, and didnt even get compared to jay

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
More narrow and less sharp, unfortunately.

Triceps look a little better and the midsection looks slightly tighter, though.

Disappointing... most of us were expecting big things from him this year.

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
anyone else doesnt believe the dissease issue & 10 lost lbs last year???

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
fuck his color is bad this year too...his condition was def better last year...can he fine tune the condition and pull off the vic tonight i guess we wait and see?

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What makes you say that?
He's making shit up. Just because Jay fucked up conditioning at one show doesn't mean "his time is over." He could easily defeat Victor if he hit his conditioning, which he clearly didn't this year.

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the fact that the lightings different doesnt help. But he doesnt look spot on this year, last year he had sharter lines, his abs look bad in comparison, as for lost his hunger to compete I dont think that is the case in the slightest, after Ronnies impressive run, he still has a long way to go to write his name in the history books for reasons other than his fued with Ron and being the man to finally knock him off top spot.

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it suits jay better to be darker, in 06 he was tanned like 2001 so jay needs to be darker, that being said, jay has improved alot this year and i do feel that he will take this mr.olympia, i really think this is jay´s mr.olympia

2x mr.o in the making