• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Jay and Dex at Weider HQ

Bodybuilderdk

Bodybuilderdk

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2007
Messages
298
Points
18
Jay cutler and dexter jackson were at weider headquarters recently, look how huge dexter is, major threat know...

Heres the site, i couldn't save the photos and post em' so just check out this site...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
lmao at the second to last pic, "i know i don't deserve them dexter but you can't have them!"
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
HAhah, yea i just noticed he was standing up near him
that look is hilarious !!
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Jay never shows vascularity. Dexter looks awesome.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Jay doesn't look so big in these pics. But then I guess he is sitting down, relaxed.
 
T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
988
Points
36
what the hell jay looks really small..
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
I love how Dex looks.... great shape...
 
Bodybuilderdk

Bodybuilderdk

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2007
Messages
298
Points
18
look at dex sitting down vs jay sitting down in pic 2 of jay and pic 4 of dex, dex is further back and looks bigger. Dude its gonna be a brawl this year, i think cuts will be destroyed, did u see wolf, and we know kai phil and vic are gonna be gunning hard, and know dex may win mr.o for the first time if he's made dramatic improvements.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
hes probably just temporarily off the sauce:tiphat:

lol i doubt hes off anything this close to the Mr.O.

with that being said, Jay doesn't look small at all, he just doesn't show much vascularity this far out..
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
LOL at anyone thinking dexter jackson is gonna come in bigger than Jay...hate all you want but dont be retarded :tiphat:

and as Serb said...cutler doesnt look small at all IMO, he does lack vascularity but thats nothing new.
 
Bodybuilderdk

Bodybuilderdk

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2007
Messages
298
Points
18
Dex is gonna cut them up like scrambled eggs with diced tomatoes and onions, with a mix of salt and pepper...hahahahaha

Dex is gonna be redic...can't wait, wish it was sooner..
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
funny..
DSC03487_wm-1.jpg
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
Dexter has one fat ass F#cken nose!
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Dex is gonna cut them up like scrambled eggs with diced tomatoes and onions, with a mix of salt and pepper...hahahahaha

Dex is gonna be redic...can't wait, wish it was sooner..

goodluck:keke:
 
jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2007
Messages
392
Points
18
that could be number one and two this year at olympia, but will the judges get it right this time
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
i think the signs of excess GH use are starting to be evident in dexter's face. he used to have just a normal black guy nose (with the flared nostrils) but it now is straight up weird looking. idk what else would cause a guys facial features to distort like that.
 

Similar threads

RockyBuilder
Replies
4
Views
232
LiftWithPurpose
LiftWithPurpose
MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
174
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
0
Views
1K
MuscleMecca Crew
MuscleMecca Crew
Top