• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, William Bonac and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles and many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In the bodybuilding forums!

• musclemecca does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
King Bodybuilding Labs

Jay cutler december 1st pics!! Plus mega cheat meal vid

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WHY is he so ripped? He said he didnt want to do ASC then whats the point?

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
dunno but i think he has a bicep surgery scheduled

Again?

About the pics, he looks like in those before the O photos. I know he said he won't do the Arnold, but it would have been awesome to see him there.

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A couple of times on his FB page I requested him to look into fixing whatever is wrong with his left scapula because there is clearly some discomfort/hindrance that keeps him from hitting the lat spread correctly.
image3_zpse186f67e-1.jpg

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
A couple of times on his FB page I requested him to look into fixing whatever is wrong with his left scapula because there is clearly some discomfort/hindrance that keeps him from hitting the lat spread correctly.

lol I have a similar problem from a few years ago when I fell on my left shoulder and you never sent me a pm or something..

:biggrin:

GreasyFox

Sickening quads in those pics and am mad jelly watching that cheat meal vid.
It's crazy seeing how much he eats, I remember previously I watched a video of his typical food shop and daily diet, certainly isn't a cheap sport, that's for sure

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Dunno some guys in the MD forum where talking about it, but i dont know if it is a a new one......................did he have one on the right bicep already?

I'm not so sure now. I might be confusing the surgery with his announce on FB from a few weeks ago.

rosacrux

It is really amazing he is smaller than in 2010 but looks better. I cannot believe he sleeps only 4 or 5 hours a night.