• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay Cutler guest posing at the 2009 Midwest Ironman - Chicago

MADMAX6

MADMAX6

Respected Member
Does Jay have to plans to travel to other countries (besides the USA) and guest pose?
Jay has consistently banged on about 'being a peoples champ' and all that kind of rhetoric but rarely seems to venture out past the USA. Atleast Phil Health popped up in Poland, German and other locations through-out Europe. Even old Ronnie is still going strong touring around everywhere.

Actually in 2006 Jay has been all over Europe, First he went and did the Euro tour and competed 3 times back to back and beat Coleman 3 more times. Then he went everywhere from Australia, to Turkey, to France, Belgium, Chillie, Italy, Quatar, is that good enough for you? I know because I booked most of the events and prepared the contracts.
Max

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Actually in 2006 Jay has been all over Europe, First he went and did the Euro tour and competed 3 times back to back and beat Coleman 3 more times. Then he went everywhere from Australia, to Turkey, to France, Belgium, Chillie, Italy, Quatar, is that good enough for you? I know because I booked most of the events and prepared the contracts.
Max

Yeah dude that's good but that's 2006...3 years ago. It was good to see him travel then, but since then, and especially this year, it seems like he has rarely ventured outside the USA.

MADMAX6

MADMAX6

Respected Member
Dude, he's soo busy you can't even imagine. He has to refuse gigs because he doesn't have to do them all plus for him to go to Europe, the budget needs to be right otherwise it is not worth it.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dude, he's soo busy you can't even imagine. He has to refuse gigs because he doesn't have to do them all plus for him to go to Europe, the budget needs to be right otherwise it is not worth it.

do you actually hang out with Jay? why do you know so much about him? do you live in Vegas?

MADMAX6

MADMAX6

Respected Member
We're best friends and I manage his career. I do not live in LV.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what songs is he using here?
i think they are pretty decent... and dont actually mind them... MUCH better then the stuff hes used before

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
what songs is he using here?
i think they are pretty decent... and dont actually mind them... MUCH better then the stuff hes used before

Fabolous feat. Jeremih - It's my time.